Chapter 4 - Bad feeling

Black wolf Pov:

I was just about to leave for the mission as my uncle called me into his office. I knocked on the door and entered his office as he told me to come in.

The first thing I noticed was that Taskmaster stood there. I was familiar with her but that she was here was weird to me...

"You wanted to see me uncle?"

Draykov stood up and walked around his desk: "Indeed, I did. I noticed that the Avengers were able to hack into our systems and know about our plan... they moved Natasha and Yelena to a safe house in Texas. I want you to go there and kill them once and for all..."

"Of course uncle. Anything else?" I asked aware of hid weird behaviour and Taskmaster's presence.

He was behind me as he spoke: "Yes... I got a gift from Hydra for you..."

Before I knew what was happening... he stabbed the needle into my neck and injected me with the Winter-soldier serum. I collapsed because of the effects. He just stood above me and saw me struggling with pain and suffering from the effects of the serum.

"Alexander was so kind to experiment with a Winter-soldier serum with wolf DNA. You might become the most powerful Winter-soldier, if you survive it..." Draykov said as he knelt down.

Taskmaster Pov:

To see that in front of me happening wasn't unusual for me. My father made a deal with Hydra. All the subjects before have died from that serum. But because the Black Wolf has already wolf DNA inside her... she might be the only one who can take it without dying...

It was interesting to see. At first I thought she died because she stopped moving. But then she suddenly opened her eyes... they were sharp...

She stood up. She definitely looked more muscular and strong. I noticed how her senses mushed have increased.

My father just smiled like a maniac because he got through with his plan.

Black Wolf Pov:

I didn't know what was happening... but I was suddenly more aware of everything happening around me. I felt bigger... stronger... wilder... I turned to my uncle as he spoke: "Yes! Now nothing can stop you! Haha! Go and do your mission!"

I nodded and left. I changed into another bigger suit and noticed that I grew fur... this was new... I looked into the mirror and noticed that I looked like a werewolf suddenly... (Picture her like Clawdeen wolf)

I made myself ready as I went into the red room fight jet and took off...

An: Sorry that it's short but I was a little lazy and wanted to post this today! Anyway, hope you like it!