"Yes, roshawn." She rolled her eyes.

"Mm.. that's an.. interesting name." He chuckled, hitting his blunt, holding it for a little before blowing it back out.

"What's ya full name?"

"Nah that's too fed, how I know you ain't gone try ta get me set up."

"Boy."

"Dayvon Daquan Bennett, but people call me Von, V.roy or Grandson."

"Grandson?"

"Yea, got it from some old heads when I was locked up."

"Oh ok."

Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty..

10-4 no switching sides.. feel somethin' wrong, you acting shifty, you don't ride wimme no mo'.

I need..

Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty..

Loyalty by Kendrick Lamar ft. Rihanna played quietly in the background.

"When ya birthday?"

"April 24th. 01. I'm 22."

"Damn you young lil folks." Von chuckled.

"Shut up, how old are you."

"94', Im 29."

"Boy you talm bout I'm young, you old as hell, almost 30. A whole 7 years older than me." She laughed a little, "What's your full birthday?"

"August 9th, 1994."

"Oh ok. Your birthday ain't for a while."

"Yea, yours inna few weeks aint it? The 24th? It's the 13th, whatchu planning ta do?"

"I don't know, probably go back home and visit my family. I never really celebrated my birthday growing up, it was just another day to be honest."

"Nah ma, every birthday is special, you neva know when big folks could take you from this world. You should celebrate every birthday like it's yo last year living."

"Big folks?"

"God, ma. You know who I'm talm bout." He laughed.

"Calling God big folks is crazy. But thank you, I'll carry that advice with me." She smiled, the car went into a comfortable silence before it was interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling loudly.

"You hungry?"

"Yea."

"Whatchu want?"

She was actually really craving some Wingstop, which sounded really good at the moment, "Wingstop."

"Ight." He put out his blunt, putting the car into drive, leaving the club parking lot, looking on the GPS for the nearest wingstop which was a 20 minutes drive away.

Leo put her seat back, feeling a little lazy.

"You sleepy ma?"

"Just a little," she yawned, "I usually be in the house by now."

"You wanna go back to my place?"