As soon as he entered the door and saw Mu Jin from a distance, he ran over on short legs, then dragged Mu Jin back and ran back, pointing at the box He Xudong was holding and jumping and shouting: "Cake! My family Cake!" Xu Zhehao's grandparents knew that Xu Ran was going to take him out as a guest, so they asked the chef at home to make some cakes and snacks for them to take with them.

Xu Ran was troubled by the naughty child and quickly asked He Xudong to hand the cake to Aunt Zhang, then greeted Yi Tian and Mu Ran and entered the house.

Aunt Zhang took the cake and walked to the kitchen. Xu Zhehao pulled Mu Jin and chased after her. After the aunt cut the cake and put it on the plate, she gave it to the two children first. Xu Zhehao took a fork and fed himself a big mouthful first. He was about to ask Mu Jin if the cake was delicious, when he saw Mu Jin running to the living room with the cake, leaning against Mu Ran's legs and shouting: "Abba, eat it." Then he raised his hand and handed the cake to Mu Ran.

He Xudong was about to lament Mu Jin's thoughtfulness and sensibleness when he looked up and saw Xu Zhehao standing by the sofa watching them. He looked down at them and took a bite of cake, then looked down and took another bite of cake. He didn't even have the slightest intention of coming over to share with the adults.

He Xudong turned to look at Xu Ran, "Why do I want to beat him up so much?" They are both children of about the same age. How come Mu Jin is so good and Xu Zhehao is such an angry brat?

A few people laughed and chatted for a while on the sofa, and then Mu Ran went into the kitchen to prepare food.

It was almost dinner time when Lu Yuan arrived, and almost everyone was here except Lin Han. Yi Tian was standing next to Mu Ran watching him make tofu and stuffed mushroom meat. When Mu Ran heated up the gravy and poured it on the tofu, Yi Tian stretched out his chopsticks to pick up one and tasted it. After he finished, he picked up another stuffed rice. into Mu Ran's mouth, and then spoke to Mu Ran in a low voice, which seemed very intimate.

Lu Yuan looked at them from a distance. After a while, he turned to He Xudong and asked, "Is that person Yi Tian?"

He Xudong rolled his eyes at him, "Please don't ask me such stupid questions." After that, he warned again: "I'm telling you, Lu Yuan, don't try to recruit Mu Ran, and you'd better control your bitchy mouth. , if you make him unhappy, Yi Tian will have to kill you."

Lu Yuan's face dropped, and he looked like he was about to cry without tears.

The adults in the house were cooking and chatting, but no one was taking care of the children.

Mu Jin sat on the carpet with a small round table in front of her, with her and Xu Zhehao's cake on it. She was holding a robot that Xu Zhehao had given her, and she sat there obediently watching Xu Zhehao perform Sun Wukong's "Havoc in Heaven". Xu Zhehao finally found an audience that was so attentive and attentive. He accidentally went too far. He turned the big bear stuffed over, stepped on the bear's head, then raised his toy golden hoop and jumped When he stood up, he shouted, "Take a stick from my old grandson!" His voice and momentum were good, but he didn't stand firm when he landed. Not only did he hit Mu Jin on the head with the stick, but the small round table was also given to him. Knocked down, all the cakes fell on Mu Jin.

Mu Jin hadn't reacted yet, still sitting on the ground and not daring to move.

Xu Zhehao got up from the ground and looked up to see a red mark bulging out of Mu Jin's head. Before Mu Jin even started crying, he stood there with his mouth open and started crying heartbreakingly.

He Xudong and Xu Ran ran over when they heard the sound. When they saw the scene in front of them, Xu Ran didn't even need to ask. He picked Xu Zhehao up and started beating him.