Mu Ran walked over with Mu Jin in his arms, looked at Yi Tian and said sheepishly: "Why didn't you call me..." He usually woke up early, but this time he didn't know what happened, and he slept for so long.

Yi Tian reached out and caressed Mu Ran's face, "I want you to sleep a little longer."

In fact, it was not a very intimate gesture, but Mu Ran felt a little embarrassed when she thought that Mu Jin was still there. Fortunately, the auntie made breakfast and came over and shouted, and then she relieved him.

After eating, Mu Ran called Wang Qin and said that he was not working in the restaurant.

He knew Wang Qin's temperament. If he didn't become Wang Qin now, he wouldn't give him the first half of his salary. But there was nothing Mu Ran could do. It was now impossible for him to go back.

After the house was rented out and Mu Ran calculated how much money he had left, he became a little worried. He must be sending Mu Jin to kindergarten, which will definitely cost a lot of money. And although he lives here with Yi Tian, he can't let Yi Tian spend money on everything. Mu Ran thought about it, frowning Just wrinkled up.

Yi Tian's grandfather is leaving tomorrow. He had just finished a phone call with his mother and promised to go back for dinner in the evening. When he turned around, he saw Mu Ran sitting on the sofa, frowning in a daze. Yi Tian walked over and took Mu Ran's hand into his. , asked in a deep voice: "What's wrong?"

Mu Ran came back to his senses, and the expression on his face became serious, "Yitian, I want to find a job."

Yi Tian was stunned for a moment, then frowned, "Is there any need for money?"

Mu Ran shook his head and said with some embarrassment: "Mu Jin needs money to go to kindergarten and study." At this point, Mu Ran paused and looked a little ashamed: "I don't have any money saved..."

"I have already arranged for Mu Jin to go to kindergarten. There will be a driver to pick her up and drop her off at that time." Yi Tian leaned over and kissed Mu Ran. "The conditions of the kindergarten are also good. Each class has a teacher and a dedicated caregiver. Teacher, if you are worried, I will look for you again..."

Mu Ran listened blankly to Yi Tian's words. After hearing this, he finally couldn't help but interrupt, "No, no, no need to bother." Mu Ran didn't dare to ask how much the tuition was for the kindergarten Yi Tian was looking for. But since he had already agreed to be together, he didn't want to worry about it with Yi Tian anymore, lest Yi Tian be angry.

Mu Ran thought for a while, then hesitantly said: "I still have to find a job. I can't let you spend money on everything..." The matter of money still has a shadow in Mu Ran's heart. Anyway, no matter what, he There must be a job. It is absolutely impossible to stay at home and let Yi Tian take care of him every day and ask Yi Tian for money.

Moreover, if...if anything happens in the future, he must at least be able to take care of Mu Jin after leaving Yi Tian.

Yi Tian didn't even need to ask. Just by looking at the expression on Mu Ran's face, he could tell what he was thinking. Mu Ran is actually such a person. He looks weak on the outside, but he is actually very strong. He would never think about getting something for nothing. It was funny to say that outsiders thought that he must have gained a lot of benefits from Yi Tian, but in fact, he had been with Yi Tian for so long and he really had never asked for anything. money. Except for the time when the mute mother fell ill, the money was actually useless in the end and was given back to Yi Tian.

Yi Tian knew that Mu Ran was still uneasy, but he was unwilling to let Mu Ran go out to find a job on his own. If he found another tiring and painful job, wouldn't Yi Tian himself be angry to death? In his heart, he planned to let Mu Ran rest for a few days, and then he would find a way to arrange work for Mu Ran.

"You've just come back. Let's rest for a few days before talking." When Yi Tian spoke again, there was an air of refusal in his voice.

Mu Ran was still a little hesitant, so Yi Tian simply kissed him directly.

Auntie has gone out, Mu Jin is in the room upstairs again, and there is no one in the living room.

Yi Tian's actions became more and more excessive. Later, the kiss had slid down to Mu Ran's collarbone, and the hem of his clothes was also pulled open. Mu Ran reached out and pushed Yi Tian, and called Yi Tian's name unsteadily.

Yi Tian raised his head, kissed Mu Ran's earlobe, and said hoarsely: "Mu Ran, don't keep me waiting for too long." Yi Tian doesn't touch Mu Ran now because he is worried about Mu Ran's poor health. Secondly, Yi Tian also knew that the things he had done before had left a shadow on Mu Ran. Although Yi Tian had a hard time suppressing it, he would not force it. At least he had to get Mu Ran to nod and agree.

Mu Ran saw Yi Tian's patience and understood the meaning of Yi Tian's words. He lowered his eyes and nodded gently.

In the evening, Yi Tian went to the old house to have dinner with the old man, and Xu Ran came to the house as a guest.

Xu Ran noticed the ring on Mu Ran's hand as soon as she entered the door. She was stunned for a moment, then grabbed Mu Ran's hand, looked at it, and clicked her tongue twice, "This is custom-made."

Mu Ran didn't understand this, so he shook his head in embarrassment.

Xu Ran narrowed his eyes, "Abducted just like that? Is there any betrothal gift?"

Mu Ran smiled, with some helplessness in his voice, "Sister Xu Ran..."

Xu Ran sighed, "Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore." After saying that, he bent down and hugged Mu Jin.

While eating, Xu Ran heard that Mu Ran was looking for a job. He put down his chopsticks and said, "Mu Ran, do you still remember Gu Yan?"

Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, and after thinking for a while, he remembered that it was the cheerful man who taught Xu Ran how to play cards when he went out with Xu Ran, and nodded.

"Gu Yan has recently opened a private restaurant and is looking for a chef. Why don't you go and have a look?" Mu Ran is very talented in cooking. Instead of letting him join a new company and return to a job that he has been unfamiliar with for a long time, Instead of adapting to new interpersonal relationships, he might as well do what he is good at.

Mu Ran quickly shook his head, "I just do it on my own and haven't studied properly. How can I go to such a good place."

"That's an ordinary private restaurant. It mainly serves home-cooked dishes. Moreover, people are picked up in private rooms every day, so it won't be too tiring..." The more Xu Ran thought about it, the more suitable he felt, and he took out his mobile phone to give it to Gu. Yan called.