Mu Ran was so shocked by the actions of Yi Tian's relatives that he couldn't recover. After taking a few steps forward, he said anxiously, "There is also Mu Jin..."

"It's okay, Su Wenyang will take care of her."

Mu Ran turned around and saw Su Wenyang hugging Mu Jin and whispering something to her. Mu Jin didn't make any fuss or move away. Seeing him turning around and waving to him, Mu Ran felt a little relieved.

By the time all inspections were completed, it was completely dark.

The doctor said that there was nothing wrong with Mu Ran's body and he was recovering well. This is probably due to the proper treatment he received after the car accident. Whether it was doctors or medicines, everything was the best. Yi Tian even specially invited a few doctors from abroad. On the other hand, the doctor also said that with such a serious injury, it would be impossible to say that there would be no impact at all. People are still young and cannot see it now. As they get older, the body's organs gradually begin to fail, and various diseases will follow.

There is no good way to do this. I can only say that you need to pay more attention now, take good care of yourself, and never get hurt again.

Mr. Chen also meant the same thing. He prescribed several prescriptions based on Mu Ran's physical condition, and asked Yi Tian to go back and boil some Chinese medicine for him to drink. He should also pay attention to his diet. He could make some medicinal meals to supplement him. A doctor next to him was stunned when he heard the names of the medicinal herbs he mentioned. How could ordinary people afford these...

After he had made it clear what should be explained, Mr. Chen, who had a gray beard, raised his head and glanced at Yi Tian again, and said calmly: "You also have to be restrained in sexual matters. He can't stand the trouble."

Yi Tian replied seriously, "Yes". Mu Ran, who had been listening to them and did not dare to disturb him, immediately blushed. He opened his mouth to say something, but found that nothing was right, so he had to lower his head to avoid it. The sight of several doctors.

It was already a little late when Yi Tian and Mu Ran returned home after finishing their work.

As soon as Aunt Zhang, who was cooking, opened the door and saw Mu Ran, a big smile appeared on her face, "Mr. Mu is finally back." Mu Ran said hello with some embarrassment, changed his shoes and followed the aunt into the house. In the living room, Mu Jin was seen sitting on the carpet in the living room, surrounded by toys and dolls. There was a small round wooden table next to it, with various fruits and snacks placed on it.

Mu Jin had been waiting for Mu Ran until she was already very sleepy. Su Wenyang coaxed her to go upstairs to sleep, but she refused and had to wait for Mu Ran in the living room. But she was tired after all, and she fell asleep leaning on the stuffed bear behind her that was bigger than her after not holding on for a while. When Mu Ran went in, Su Wenyang was picking up Mu Jin and preparing to put her back to the room to sleep. Mu Ran walked over and whispered: "I'll do it." Su Wenyang was about to say no, but little Mu Jin probably heard Mu Ran's voice. He opened his eyes in a daze and saw Mu Ran starting to stir.

Mu Ran hurriedly took her over, and Aunt Zhang on the side came over and said, "Miss's room is upstairs. I'll take Mr. Mu up there." Mu Ran nodded and said thank you, then lowered his head and said warmly to Mu Jin: "Hurry up. Thank you, Uncle Wenyang. Goodbye, uncle." Mu Jin raised his head from Mu Ran's arms, looked at Su Wenyang and said softly, "Thank you, Uncle Wenyang, goodbye, Uncle Wenyang." Su Wenyang waited patiently for her to finish speaking, stretched out his hand to touch her head, and said with a smile: "Good night Mu Jin."

Mu Ran then took Mu Jin and his aunt upstairs.

When the aunt opened the door, when Mu Ran looked up and saw the room, he was stunned on the spot.

The entire room is decorated in light pink, with orange suns and white clouds painted on the ceiling. The balcony is covered with thick carpets, with small blue wooden horses and small sofas made into various fruit shapes. .

Mu Ran was stunned and didn't speak. The aunt next to her said, "Mr. Yi asked someone to arrange this before." After saying that, she seemed to have just remembered something. She pressed a button on the wall and saw the sun and the sun on the ceiling. The clouds slowly began to rotate and gradually turned into the moon and stars.

Su Wenyang took Mu Jin to see this room and some of the toys in it in the afternoon, but now that he saw the changes on the ceiling, little Mu Jin was still fixated on it, and his eyes seemed to glow.

It took a while for Mu Ran to come back to his senses. He thanked his aunt, carried Mu Jin in his arms, and put Mu Jin on the bed. He looked very calm on the surface, but only he knew how shaken he was inside. Just looking at this room, you can tell what mood Yi Tian was looking for at that time, but when he thought of himself telling him, "Just live your own life," and when he thought of Yi Tian's expression at that time, Mu Ran became confused. I feel a little uncomfortable in my chest.

Mu Jin was sleeping on the bed and asked Mu Ran with his eyes open: "Is dad feeling well?"

Mu Ran lowered his head and looked at her questioningly.

"Uncle Wenyang said that if dad goes to the hospital for a check-up, he won't get sick in the future." Mu Jin whispered.

Mu Ran smiled, no wonder Mu Jin was so obedient, waiting here for so long without crying or fussing. He replied in a low voice, "Abba's health is well. Mu Jin should go to sleep."

Mu Jin nodded and was about to close his eyes when he suddenly asked again: "Uncle Wen Yang said that my father and I will live here from now on." There was a questioning expression on his face as he asked.

Mu Ran touched her head and asked softly: "Does Mu Jin want to live here?"

Mu Jin looked up at the smiling moon and stars on the ceiling, and whispered, "I just want to be with my father."

Mu Ran's eyes became wet for a moment. He lowered his head and kissed Mu Jin's forehead, and said softly: "Good boy, go to sleep." He didn't notice that Yi Tian was standing at the door and leaning against the wall, looking at him quietly, with gentle and focused eyes. There was a faint smile on the corner of his mouth.

Please help me forward the following paragraph today, thank you~(* ̄▽ ̄)

I know that now, everyone is tired of chasing and reading. I can understand this feeling because I myself am tired of writing. In order to keep the promise of daily updates, I rushed to rush to finish the article several times at 2 or 3 o'clock in the middle of the night when I had something to do during the day. To be honest, if it weren't for the sake of being worthy of the girls who started chasing the article from the beginning, in order not to let this article be unfinished , I really want to write "The protagonists live together happily (End)". I explained the following things clearly and used all the foreshadowing in the past, because I wanted to completely resolve the misunderstanding between the two people, and I didn't want to make the mistake of many novels where the protagonists end up together inexplicably.

So for those girls who say, "It's getting more and more stained, let's finish it soon", "It's so dragging, let's finish it soon", "It's just a matter of getting together, let's finish it soon", I'm really curious, click on the cross in the upper right corner Is it really that difficult?

I deliberately delayed the plot and won't get any money, so I begged to abandon the article.