Mu Jin turned to look at Mu Ran. Seeing Mu Ran looking at her with a smile, he nodded and stretched out his hand for Xu Ran to hug her.

He Xudong, who had been watching from the side, couldn't help it anymore. He turned his elbow on Xu Ran, touched his nose and said, "Wife, let's have one too."

In the past, when he asked this question, Xu Ran would always shirk it, but this time Xu Ran actually nodded and said seriously: "It's time to think about it."

He Xudong screamed immediately and barely jumped up from the ground. Xu Ran looked at him with disgust, and Mu Ran laughed on the side.

"You guys sit down first and I'll make tea for you." Mu Ran learned the lesson from when Yi Tian and Su Wenyang came. He prepared some tea at home and planned to entertain guests later, but he didn't expect to use it today.

Xu Ran sat down on the sofa in response. After Mu Ran made tea for them, Xu Ran asked him, "How is your health now?"

Mu Ran nodded, "It's pretty good." After a pause, he added: "When I was in the nursing home, I kept taking the medicine prescribed by Sister Xu Ran. Later, I felt that my condition was getting better and better, so I reduced the dosage of the medicine myself. Now I have No more medicine." Ever since she decided to live a good life, Mu Ran has been very cooperative with the treatment. After he came out of the nursing home, he was busy settling into his life, and then he picked up Mu Jin. He also had to think about Mu Jin's future, so he had no time to think about it.

Xu Ran smiled, "Xiao Mu Mu, you really didn't disappoint me."

When Mu Jin heard Xu Ran's address to Mu Ran, she raised her head and looked at Mu Ran strangely. Mu Ran was embarrassed and helplessly shouted: "Sister Xu Ran..."

He Xudong added fuel to the fire and nodded repeatedly: "This is a good name."

Xu Ran rolled his eyes at him, then turned to Mu Ran and said seriously: "Mu Ran, go back."

Mu Ran was stunned, and Xu Ran continued: "Let's not talk about Yi Tian's matter for now. It's just that you are here, and Mu Jin is still young. If there is an emergency, there is not even anyone who can help."

"I..." Mu Ran opened his mouth, with a hesitant expression on his face.

Xu Ran seemed to know what he was going to say, so she interrupted him and said, "If you really treat me as a friend, don't talk about whether it's troublesome or not."

Mu Ran lowered his head and smiled bitterly. He really felt that he had caused Xu Ran too much trouble.

He Xudong looked worried and began to persuade: "Okay, okay, you can go back. Besides, Yi Tian's family has agreed with you, so don't..."

"What?" Mu Ran looked up, looked at He Xudong and asked in surprise.

He Xudong was also stunned, "You don't know? Yi Tian didn't tell you?" It's been a few days, there's no way Mu Ran doesn't know...

Mu Ran shook his head blankly, "Yitian only said that he had something to do at home, and he would come over after he was done..."

He Xudong smiled bitterly, "Now everyone is saying that Yi Tian of the Yi family gave up his position as head of the family for a man, but you don't even know..."

Mu Ran was still stunned and didn't speak. He Xudong shook his head, "Do you know what it means to be the head of the Yi family? I'm convinced by Yi Tian..."

"In the end..." Mu Ran swallowed and asked with some difficulty: "What on earth is going on?"

This time it was Xu Ran who answered, "Yi Tian has reached an agreement with his grandfather. He will give up his position as the head of the family, and the family will no longer prevent you from being together." Xu Ran originally thought that Yi Tian would tell Mu about this immediately. However, let Mu Ran know how much he has paid for Mu Ran, who knows that he has not said it until now.

He Xudong looked at Mu Ran who was still stunned and couldn't come to his senses, thought for a while and said: "You know that after you rescued you from the car accident, you suddenly stopped breathing in the middle of the car accident, and Yi Tian was crying like crazy outside your ward. Do you want me to open all the wounds on my legs?"

Mu Ran looked at He Xudong blankly, as if he couldn't understand what he was talking about.

He Xudong shook his head, "I grew up with him. He was extremely proud. I have never seen him cry like this in my memory..." After that, he continued: "Do you know how he got a perforated stomach? He was in the bar. When I saw someone who looked very similar to you, I asked him to cook a meal for him. Then he probably really missed you so much that he drove back to the place where you lived when you were sick in the middle of the night and drank several bottles of alcohol. Liquor. If I hadn't been cautious and went to find him with Lu Yuan, no one would have known that he died of pain there."

Mu Ran opened his mouth, and it took him a long time to find his voice, "I...I don't know..."

He Xudong smiled bitterly, "Come on, I understand why you keep thinking about leaving. He won't tell you anything, how can you believe him?"

Mu Ran clenched his hands and asked at a loss: "So...how is Yi Tian doing now? Is there anything in his family that's causing trouble for him?"

When Xu Ran was about to speak, He Xudong shook his head and sighed: "Actually, it's not that bad. He was beaten by his father and the surgical incision was cracked again. Now he is lying in the hospital." As he spoke, he pulled He took Xu Ran's hand and squeezed it hard.

Mu Ran stood up suddenly, with a very panic expression on his face, and his voice was trembling: "Then I'll go see him..." After saying that, without waiting for their answer, he entered the bedroom and started packing things. Little Mu Jin also ran in. Xu Ran turned to look at He Xudong and said displeasedly: "Why did you lie to him!"

He Xudong was helpless, "Okay, honey, look at Mu Ran's reaction. Do you believe that he doesn't love Yi Tian?"

Xu Ran remained silent and didn't speak.

He Xudong stood up, walked out of the house and called Yi Tian, "Master Yi, I tricked your Mu Ran back into your home."

Yi Tian's voice suddenly became anxious, "What did you say to him? Who told you to mind your own business!"

He Xudong clicked his tongue twice, "Okay, okay, don't worry, I'm not worried. Anyway, just wait." After saying that, he hung up the phone without waiting for Yi Tian's reply.

He Xudong shook his head and entered the room. He felt that he was hopeless enough towards Xu Ran, but he did not expect that Yi Tian was even more serious towards Mu Ran than him. It's obvious that these two people love each other desperately, but I don't know how they are still not together until now.