Mu Ran was a little embarrassed, "Actually, you don't have to come over to pick her up. We can just go there ourselves."

Su Wenyang said lightly: "Don't be so polite." After he finished, he looked down at Mu Jin and asked softly: "Has Mu Jin had breakfast?" He actually knew that Mu Ran and Mu Jin must have eaten, so he was just teasing Mu Jin. say.

Mu Jin nodded obediently, "I've eaten."

Su Wenyang smiled and took them into the car.

When he arrived at the hospital, Yi Tian was changing dressings. Mu Ran didn't ask any questions. He put down the thermos cup and stood aside to watch quietly. When he saw the incision about 5 or 6 centimeters long on Yi Tian's abdomen, his face became slightly agitated. white.

Su Wenyang was afraid of scaring Mu Jin, so he stood farther away with her, then squatted down and looked at Mu Jin, and asked in a low voice: "Can uncle take you out to play?"

Mu Jin could accept waiting for Mu Ran outside the ward, but she was unwilling to leave Mu Ran and go with someone else. So he immediately looked up at Mu Ran and shook his head.

Mu Ran heard the sound and hurriedly came over and said, "No, no, it's fine as long as she stays with me."

Su Wenyang was not in a hurry to speak. He touched his arms and took out a mobile phone in the shape of a panda. He dialed Mu Ran's number and handed it to Mu Jin. "With this, Mu Jin can find dad at any time. It doesn't matter if it's far away."

The phone was very cute and exquisite. I don't know where Su Wenyang came from. Children have never been able to resist this kind of thing, and Mu Jin was not surprised. She first looked up at Mu Ran, and when she saw that Mu Ran had no intention of objecting, she took the phone and followed Mu Ran's usual way of answering the phone, tilting her head to her ear and listening.

Mu Ran didn't want to spoil the child's interest, so he took out his cell phone from his trouser pocket and connected it, and said "hello" gently into the phone.

A big smile suddenly appeared on Mu Jin's face.

Su Wenyang led her out the door. After they were far away, Mu Ran smiled and shouted "Mu Jin" into the phone again. Almost immediately, an excited voice came from the receiver and outside the door at the same time. , "Abba!"

Mu Jin broke away from Su Wenyang's hand, ran back quickly, looked at Mu Ran, and said with bright eyes: "I heard my father's voice!"

Mu Ran looked at her happy look and thought that she was really bored staying in the ward. He knelt down and touched her head and asked, "Mu Jin, do you want to go out to play with uncle?"

Yesterday when Mu Ran came to see Yi Tian, Su Wenyang took Mu Jin outside for a long time. In the end, she fell asleep in Su Wenyang's arms, so Mu Jin did not reject Su Wenyang. She also knew that Mu Ran came here to take care of her sick uncle, so she hesitated immediately.

Su Wenyang came from behind and hugged her, comforting her: "It's okay, we'll be back in a while."

Mu Jin looked at Mu Ran again, and seeing the encouraging smile on his face, he finally nodded and said hello softly.

"Sorry to trouble you." Mu Ran turned to look at Su Wenyang and said a little embarrassedly. Su Wenyang shook his head to reassure him, and then led Mu Jin out of the ward.

Yi Tian's eyes were always on Mu Ran. Seeing the gentle and patient expression on his face when he lowered his head and spoke softly to Mu Jin, he was so excited for some reason that he couldn't help but want to kiss him.

The doctor had already changed the medicine and left. Su Wenyang took Mu Jin away again, and they were the only two left in the room. As soon as Mu Ran turned his head and met Yi Tian's eyes, his heart beat faster for some reason and he became nervous.

He walked to Yi Tian's bed, lowered his eyes and stammered: "First... let's eat first." Then he poured out the millet porridge and pumpkin soup from the thermos cup.

Yi Tian still looked at him and said seriously: "I want to kiss you."

Mu Ran's hand shook violently, and the soup almost spilled, and his face was so red that it looked like he was about to bleed.

This sentence was too difficult to answer, and it was wrong to say anything. Mu Ran simply said nothing, just handed the bowl to Yi Tian, and said in embarrassment: "Let's eat."

Yi Tian knew that he was uncomfortable, so he stopped embarrassing him and took the bowl of porridge to drink.

The warm millet porridge slid into his stomach, and the pain in his stomach seemed to disappear a lot. Yi Tian drank the porridge slowly, one mouthful at a time, with an expression on his face that was so focused that no one dared to disturb him.

I don't know how long it took, but Yi Tian suddenly raised his head, looked at Mu Ran and asked softly: "Was it painful that time?"

"What?" Mu Ran was confused by these words that came out of nowhere, and looked at Yi Tian in confusion.

"Did it hurt that time I spilled the porridge on you?" Yi Tian asked seriously.

Mu Ran was stunned, and then he realized what Yi Tian was talking about, and quickly shook his head, "No, no..."

Yi Tian put down the bowl, reached out and touched Mu Ran's face, his voice was a little low, "I'm sorry, I did a lot of excessive things in the past."

Mu Ran's eyes were slightly wet. He never thought that Yi Tian would apologize to him. And at that time, it was obviously him who was pestering Yi Tian...

"It doesn't matter to me." Mu Ran shook his head again, "But you..." He hesitated for a moment, and then said softly: "Stop drinking and take good care of your body."

Yi Tian nodded and replied solemnly: "Okay, I will listen to you from now on."

Mu Ran was a little panicked, "That's not what I meant!"

Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran with a faint smile on his lips, "That's what I meant." After saying that, he didn't care about Mu Ran's reaction, picked up the bowl, lowered his head and continued to drink porridge.