There were already tears in Mu Ran's eyes. He asked with a trembling voice, "The results of the examination..."

Su Wenyang interrupted him, "Fortunately, it's nothing serious."

Mu Ran's tense body relaxed, but he couldn't say a word.

"We are able to come here this time because Master Yi's mother threatened Secretary Jiang, so we got the news about you. Master Yi's father already knows about this, and now his family is in chaos."

Su Wenyang stopped talking and thought of what Yi Tian once said, and then said: "Young Master Yi came to you only after he was ready to break with his family."

The tears in his eyes fell uncontrollably. The "you" in Su Wenyang's words must be himself, the Mu Ran who likes Yi Tian. While Mu Ran was doubting this, he couldn't help but feel a little distressed. He walked up to Su Wenyang and choked with sobs: "I...I want to see Yi Tian..."

After Su Wenyang left, Yi Tian stayed alone in the ward. He thought for a long time and finally dialed Xu Ran's number. Xu Ran didn't know that Yi Tian had found Mu Ran. When Yi Tian told her, she became a little anxious. She asked several questions about Mu Ran's situation and asked if Mu Ran was with Yi Tian. She wanted to Talk to Mu Ran.

Yi Tian didn't answer her in a hurry, but just said: "He doesn't want to go back with me."

Xu Ran was stunned for a moment, and wanted to ask him how he dared to come back with you, but after all the words came to his lips, he still did not speak.

When Yi Tian heard Xu Ran's silence, he was silent for a moment, holding the phone tightly, and when he spoke again, he was a little humble, even asking in a begging tone, "Xu Ran, why..." He paused, "How can I make Mu Ran believe me?" He was always arrogant and arrogant, but he had never been so helpless and embarrassed. But Mu Ran's departure and rejection made him panic. How could he have the time to worry about his own self-esteem and arrogance.

Xu Ran looked at the phone in surprise, and even began to wonder if the person opposite was Yi Tian pretending to be someone. After a while, she shook her head and smiled helplessly, "Yitian, Mu Ran is a person with low self-esteem. From the time he met you until now, he has never put himself on the same level as you. He is not confident in himself. Coupled with the things you did to him, it made him feel even more incompetent and humble."

Xu Ran thought about how He Xudong later took the initiative to confess to him how they treated Mu Ran before, and his voice became a little cold, "Do you still remember, how did you treat him before? He was made to wait for a day in a strange place and was wantonly humiliated. , he was tied to a chair and his mouth was sealed with tape to watch you go to bed with someone else... And mute mother, how did she die? You don't need me to help you remember it anymore, right?" Xu Ran knew that Lin Han had tied up Mu Ran, But in fact, she still doesn't know that Lin Han still wants others to gang rape him. He Xudong has always guarded this secret carefully, fearing that one day Xu Ran would find out and kill Lin Han directly.

Yi Tian never dared to think about the past, and he even avoided it deliberately, but Xu Ran would not sympathize with him. Every word she spoke was like a knife, slowly piercing Yi Tian's heart bit by bit. Yi Tian arched up unbearably and his face turned pale.

Xu Ran originally thought that Yi Tian would refute, and even thought that their conversation would end on bad terms again, but she paused for a long time and did not hear Yi Tian's voice. All that came from the phone was suppressed and painful breathing. Voice.

Xu Ran sighed inwardly, and his voice became slightly calmer, "He has also suffered the corresponding consequences for the wrong things he has done before. But he is a human being and has self-respect. Whether you love him or not, you should also respect him. Don't He always gives orders forcefully, and whatever he says comes and goes."

Listening to Xu Ran's words, Yi Tian suddenly thought that when he went to find Mu Ran in the middle of the night, Mu Ran refused to stay in his arms. He threatened, "If you move again, I will fuck you here." Thinking of Lu Yuan insulting him when he took Mu Ran to dinner, he not only vented his anger but refused to speak for him, he even kissed Jian Ning in front of him. When he thought that Mu Ran was about to leave home, he forced him into the car and sarcastically said, "Would you rather watch me sleep with someone else?" Thinking of Mu Ran being forced by him, he trembled all over and said word by word, "What if I If I keep pestering you, I will die badly"...

Yi Tian closed his eyes, veins popped out on the back of his hands, and a few small blood lines slipped from his palms. After a long while, he spoke to the phone, his voice hoarse to the extreme, "I know...

Thanks. "

Xu Ran was silent, and his last words were, "Yitian, treat him well."

Su Wenyang took Mu Ran and Mu Jin to the hospital. When they arrived at the door of the ward, Mu Ran wanted to go in with Mu Jin in his arms, but Su Wenyang stopped him and said, "I will wait for you here with the child. You go in."

Mu Ran glanced at Mu Jin with some worry. Mu Jin seemed to notice his embarrassment and loosened her hand around his neck, saying softly: "I'm waiting for dad outside."

Mu Ran was still hesitant. Su Wenyang reached out and took Mu Jin, "I will keep an eye on her, don't worry." Mu Jin didn't resist and let him hug her obediently.

Mu Ran nodded and gave a few gentle words to Mu Jin. Then he said to Su Wenyang, "Sorry to trouble you," and then opened the door and walked in.