Mu Jin spent a day playing in the park today, and was actually a little sleepy now. He immediately said hello and hugged Mu Ran's neck.

Mu Ran picked her up and said to Yi Tian with some embarrassment: "You sit down first, I'll be here soon." Seeing Yi Tian nodded, he carried Mu Jin into the bedroom.

Mu Ran put Mu Jin on the bed, took off her thick coat, pulled the quilt over her, touched her head and told her to sleep well, and then walked out of the bedroom and closed the door.

When he turned back to sit down, Mu Ran felt a little nervous for some reason. He clenched his hands and pursed his lips. Before he could say the word "Yi", Yi Tian suddenly stood up and walked to him.

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian in a daze, and was about to ask what was wrong, when Yi Tian bent down and hugged him, burying his face in his neck.

Mu Ran was startled, and just as he was about to speak, a low and soothing voice came from his neck, "I don't want to do anything, just let me hold you for a while."

Mu Ran had never heard such a low voice from Yi Tian, and he didn't dare to move for a while. But with Yi Tian's breath between his nose and Yi Tian's warmth against the side of his neck, Mu Ran felt that his mind had gone blank. He could no longer remember anything he wanted to say or do.

As time passed, Mu Ran felt something was wrong. The temperature on Yi Tian's body was too high, and the skin on his neck was even scalding. He subconsciously reached out to touch Yi Tian's forehead. He just raised his hand but put it down again. Mu Ran asked in a low voice: "Yitian, are you having a fever?"

Yi Tian heard the sound, raised his head and put it against his forehead, and said in a muffled voice: "I don't know."

The two people put their foreheads against each other, looking intimate and ambiguous. But Mu Ran didn't have the time to think about this anymore. He closed his eyes and carefully tested Yi Tian's temperature. Then he immediately stood up and grabbed Yi Tian, frowning and said, "No, I need to go to the hospital immediately."

Yi Tian looked at this person who was embarrassed and uncomfortable a moment ago, but now became serious, and he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart for some reason. It has always been like this. In Mu Ran's heart, nothing is more important than his body, so even if he is ridiculed by him, Mu Ran will still take the trouble to remind him to eat on time. When he has a stomachache, he will still patiently take care of him, and even So when he was in danger, he didn't even want to take his own life...

The more Yi Tian thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became. He didn't know if it was affected by his emotions, but even the surgical incision on his abdomen began to hurt.

Mu Ran saw Yi Tian's face getting worse and worse, and said in a panic: "Wait for me to wake up Mu Jin." The hospital was far away, and it was soon the peak period of traffic jam after get off work, so Mu Ran was worried that he would not be able to make it there. When he came back, he didn't worry about Mu Jin being alone at home.

Yi Tian didn't want him to worry or startle the child, so he stopped Mu Ran and took out his cell phone, "No, I'll ask Wen Yang to come over."

Su Wenyang had been waiting for Yi Tian to notify him and Mu Ran of the time to return so that he could make the following arrangements. Unexpectedly, he waited all afternoon but did not receive a call. Su Wenyang was worried and came over from the hotel. As soon as the car arrived near the school, Yi Tian's phone call came.

Su Wenyang did not dare to delay any longer, so he drove faster and drove forward. When he almost reached the place where Mu Ran lived, he found Mu Ran and Yi Tian waiting at the intersection.

Seeing the car coming, Yi Tian turned to Mu Ran and said, "When Mu Jin wakes up, you pack your things and I'll ask Wen Yang to pick you up. We'll have dinner together in the evening and go back tomorrow."

Mu Ran was originally hesitating whether to go see Yi Tian after Mu Jin woke up. Suddenly he heard Yi Tian's words and couldn't fully understand the meaning, so he asked with some uncertainty, "Go back?"

Yi Tian nodded, "The doctor has also made arrangements. He will give you a full body examination when he arrives tomorrow..."

Mu Ran quickly interrupted Yi Tian, blushed and said: "No, no, I'm in good health and there's no problem..." After a pause, Mu Ran said hesitantly: "Yi Tian, I'm living here. It's good, you don't have to worry."

Yi Tian paled instantly. He looked at Mu Ran and asked in a tight voice, "Are you not willing to go back with me?" He thought that if he came back to Mu Ran this time, Mu Ran would naturally believe him and take Mu Ran with him. Jin goes with him. He even began to plan their future life, but he never thought that Mu Ran was not willing to go back with him.

Mu Ran was worried about Yi Tian and didn't want to talk endlessly in the cold wind. He just avoided the question and said, "You go to the hospital first."

Su Wenyang waited in the car for a while and saw that Yi Tian's face was getting worse and worse. He finally got out of the car and walked to Yi Tian to persuade him, "Master Yi, go to the hospital first."

Yi Tian ignored him, stretched out his hand to hold Mu Ran, frowned and said, "Follow me."

The temperature on Yi Tian's hand was frighteningly hot, and Mu Ran became anxious and pushed him to the car, "Wait for me in the car, and I'll hold Mu Jin."

Su Wenyang sighed inwardly, walked to Yi Tian and whispered, "Mr. Mu is not in good health, don't let him worry anymore."

After hearing Su Wenyang's words, Yi Tian was stunned for a moment, let go of Mu Ran's hand, and whispered: "Don't go, I will ask Wenyang to pick you up later."

Su Wenyang also said to Mu Ran from the side, "Mr. Mu, please go back quickly. I will contact you later."

Mu Ran didn't want to waste any more time, nodded, and urged them to leave quickly. After watching the car drive out, he stood there for a moment, then turned around and walked back.