Yi Tian stood there, his stomach suddenly cramped, and then he felt a familiar pain. But he didn't care. Instead, he turned around and walked to the wine cabinet to pick out a bottle of liquor, then took a wine glass from the cup holder next to him, then returned to the flower room and sat down.

In fact, he has never dared to come back to live here. Mu Ran's figure and aura are everywhere here. He can't do anything here.

Sometimes he dreams, and when he wakes up he can't tell the difference between dreams and reality. He whispers Mu Ran's name in the empty darkness. After waiting for a long time and no response, he can really confirm that the present without Mu Ran is reality. . He always felt that Mu Ran was still there, but even after waiting for a whole day, he couldn't wait for the words "I'm back" coming from the door. Occasionally, when I was lost in thought, I heard a gentle voice calling Yi Tian. When I raised my head again and again, I realized that there was no one around.

It took him a long time to tell himself that Mu Ran was not here, and it took him a long time to let himself accept this fact. Only now did he realize that it was so painful to ask for something but not get it, and that it was in this mood that Mu Ran stayed by his side for three years.

Yi Tian recalled, while slowly drinking wine, his stomach felt like it was being burned with every sip, but his face remained expressionless, as if he couldn't feel the pain.

He Xudong felt a little worried after thinking about it. He left the box and called Yi Tian, but no one answered after waiting for a long time. He Xudong frowned and was about to hit the second one. When he looked up, he saw the man taken away by Yi Tian talking to the bar manager in the front corridor. He Xudong strode forward, grabbed him and asked, "Where is the person who took you away?"

That person was originally in today's class. He was pulled away inexplicably in the middle and has just returned. He was explaining to the manager when he was suddenly asked by He Xudong. He was startled, "I, I, I don't know..." He said He quickly told what happened at Yi Tian's house.

After hearing this, He Xudong thanked him, then turned around and went into the box, picked up Lu Yuan from the sofa and walked out.

Lu Yuan was having a heated fight with the woman next to him, and he immediately started shouting dissatisfied.

He Xudong didn't talk nonsense to him, and said in a cold voice: "Shut the hell up, something must have happened to Yi Tian."

Lu Yuan was a little confused, "What could happen to him? He is sure now..." Before he finished speaking, he saw the man who was taken away by Yi Tian standing outside the box. Lu Yuan immediately stopped his voice and said with wide eyes, "Hey, what's going on..." According to his opinion, Yi Tian is having a rough and tumble relationship with this person right now. Why isn't one of the protagonists in bed at this door?

He Xudong didn't bother to pay attention to him and dragged him out of the bar.

They first went to Yi Tian's apartment near the company and asked at the door. When they learned that Yi Tian had already driven out, He Xudong turned around and went to the place where Yi Tian and Mu Ran lived before without thinking. .

When they arrived at their destination, as expected, Yi Tian's car stopped at the door. He Xudong and Lu Yuan got out of the car. When they walked to the courtyard, they saw the door of the villa wide open and the lights in the house were on.

He Xudong strode into the room and was about to call Yi Tian's name when he saw a man sitting on the ground with his back against the bookshelf, surrounded by bottles and glasses that had fallen to the ground. He Xudong hurried over to help Yi Tian up. When he got closer, he found that Yi Tian's face was pale, his forehead was covered in cold sweat, and his breathing was shallow and rapid.