The man was stunned for a moment, then quickly lowered his head and apologized, his voice trembling.

Yi Tian pulled him over and moved his mouth slightly. Just as Mu Ran was about to say the word Mu Ran, the man raised his head and looked at Yi Tian, and said somewhat helplessly: "I'm sorry..."

Lu Yuan turned around and looked at He Xudong excitedly, and asked as if he was beaten to death: "It looks like it, it looks like it! I just said it looks like it!"

He Xudong frowned. To be honest, if you don't distinguish it carefully, you would almost not recognize him. Not only did this man look a lot like Mu Ran in appearance and temperament, but his embarrassment behavior when he was panicking was almost exactly the same as Mu Ran's.

Lu Yuan was not discouraged when no one answered him, and kept saying to himself: "Hey, you don't know how excited I was when I saw him in the bar today..." Lu Yuan later found out about Yi Tian's confrontation with his family for Mu Ran. , But how to put it, if Yi Tianzhen really fell in love with Mu Ran, Lu Yuan didn't believe it at all. He had no such concept in his heart. He thinks that Yi Tian did this. Firstly, Mu Ran risked his life to save him in the car accident. It is indeed very great and touching. Secondly, it is just like eating vegetables. You say you After eating so much fish and meat every day, there will always be a time when you get tired of it. At this time, it is the light side dishes that can arouse your appetite more. Lu Yuan felt that Mu Ran was just such a dish to Yi Tian, so now that Mu Ran was gone, why not find him another dish with similar taste and color?

Lu Yuan thought about it and felt that he was incredibly smart. Of course, he was lucky enough to meet such a person in the bar.

Yi Tian had already let go when the man raised his head.

It's not Mu Ran, he's not Mu Ran, but even though he knew it in his heart, he still couldn't help but keep his eyes firmly fixed on that person.

The man was uncomfortable looking at Yi Tian. Just as he was about to speak, Lu Yuan pulled him to sit down, "It's okay, it's not your fault. Come on, come on, sit down and have a drink with us."

The man clenched his hand, blushed and stammered: "No, no, no... I'm just a waiter... not a drink companion..."

Lu Yuan slapped his legs and laughed. He felt that although this man looked like Mu Ran, he was more interesting than Mu Ran. "We won't do anything to you, just have two drinks."

He Xudong rolled his eyes at Lu Yuan and comforted the man: "It's okay, you can go ahead..." Before he could finish his words, Yi Tian suddenly reached out and grabbed the man again, and then did not say hello to Lu Yuan or He Xudong. Just take him outside.

Lu Yuan looked at their backs and blew a long whistle, and said to He Xudong, "Look, let me tell you, he hasn't met the right person. If he does, look at how impatient he is..." As he said this, he didn't meet the right person. I imagined a few bad images in my mind and clicked my tongue twice.

He Xudong frowned. He didn't believe that Yi Tian would really do anything to that person. No matter how much he looked like him, he was not Mu Ran. Yi Tian couldn't tell the difference. What he was worried about was Yi Tian's condition. He Xudong felt that he was almost reaching his limit.

The man was pulled out of the bar by Yi Tian. He couldn't get away no matter how hard he tried. No one paid attention to him when he called for help. Until he was thrown into the car, his face changed with fear. He has seen some customers tampering with male waiters, but most of those people are middle-aged men with big bellies and dirty faces. People with outstanding looks like Yi Tian, even if they like men, will bring them by themselves or It was consensual, and he wouldn't do anything dirty or obscene. What's more, just by looking at his clothes, he knew that Yi Tian was not an ordinary person.

He pushed back hard against the car door and asked with a pale face: "What are you going to do..."

Yi Tian started the car and got on the road without answering his words and with no expression on his face. When the car stopped at a red light on the road, Yi Tian suddenly turned around and asked him, "Can you cook?"

The man was planning in his mind how to resist if he was really harmed. After conjuring up a few scenes of life being worse than death, he was full of indignation and making plans to die together. When Yi Tian asked this question, he was stunned for a moment. , made a sound, and then nodded blankly.

Yi Tian didn't take anyone to the villa where he and Mu Ran lived, but only to his apartment near the company. The house is on the top floor, with excellent views and decoration, but it is too clean and tidy, making it seem a bit unpopular.

The man entered the door, but he still didn't know what was going on, so he had to follow Yi Tian's instructions and enter the kitchen. There were all kinds of ingredients in the refrigerator. The man hesitated a little and turned to look at Yi Tian, "What should I do?"

Yi Tian stood by the kitchen door and replied, "It's up to you."

The man said oh, turned around and took a few eggs, picked some vegetables and meat, and started cutting vegetables for cooking. He was similar in stature to Mu Ran, and from behind he could almost look real. Yi Tian was leaning against the door and looking at him. There was no expression on his face, only his eyes were focused as if he was trying to carve the person out inch by inch.

It felt as if time had gone back in time. At that time, Mu Ran was still by his side, she still liked him wholeheartedly, would tolerate him unconditionally, and would even tolerate him to the point of hurting herself. It's just that he always seems to not know how to get along with himself. Every time he just asks over and over again, "Are you hungry?" "Is your stomach pain better?" "Have you taken your medicine on time?" Yi Tian thought of the way he was nervous and nervous and sometimes stuttered when he spoke, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth unconsciously.

"Do you know Mu Ran?" Yi Tian suddenly spoke, probably because he was still immersed in memories, his voice seemed very gentle.

The man stopped cooking, looked back at Yi Tian, and said with some embarrassment: "No...I don't know..."

Yi Tian didn't seem to mind the other party's reaction, and didn't explain much. He just slowly put away the smile on his lips and said in a hoarse voice: "I miss him very much."

He obviously didn't know anything, and he wasn't saying anything sensational or heart-wrenching. The person who spoke was very calm, but for some reason, this person felt that the person in front of him was in so much pain that he almost couldn't hold on anymore.