Secretary Jiang on the other side was talking about Mu Ran in Yi Haizhao's study. When he heard that Mu Ran had adopted a street child and didn't ask for any money or anything, Yi Haizhao frowned and fell silent.

Secretary Jiang looked at his expression and continued: "He told me about this on the phone at that time. He didn't ask a word about Yi Tian." This was actually what surprised Secretary Jiang. He originally thought that Mu Ran would ask him about Yi Tian's situation, but Mu Ran acted as if he had completely forgotten about this person.

Yi Haizhao didn't speak. He pondered for a long time before saying to Secretary Jiang: "Okay, that's it for now. As long as he can stay there peacefully, if he makes any more requests, try to satisfy him."

Secretary Jiang nodded in response and left the Yi family when he saw that there was nothing else to do. Not long after Secretary Jiang left, Yi Haizhao thought about it and called Yi Tian to ask him to come back for dinner in the evening.

Ever since Mu Ran left, Yi Tian rarely came back.

But he is not fooling around outside. On the contrary, he is more serious and focused than before. It can even be said that he devotes himself to his work and is no longer disturbed by other things.

Needless to say, Yijia's own projects as its pillars have always been very stable in its leadership position in the industry. The outstanding thing about Yi Tian is that he has opened up the Yi family's business into new areas, and the returns brought by these areas within the same period of time have even the potential to faintly exceed those of pillar projects.

The company is getting better and better under his guidance, and he is becoming more and more sharp. No one in the entire Yi family does not recognize his efforts and achievements.

But because of this, Yi Haizhao found that he was increasingly unable to speak to Yi Tian. This son has done so well. He has done everything he has proposed and failed to propose, and even exceeded his expectations. How can he, as a father, speak?

It was already a little late when Yi Tian came back. Several elders in the family were waiting for him to have dinner. He apologized first and explained that the company had delayed until now.

Yi Tian's uncle shook his head, "Working hard is a good thing, but don't work too hard. Health is the most important thing."

Yi Tian's mother looked at him with a frown, her expression full of worry, "Why do you look thinner than last time? Have you eaten well?"

Yi Tian nodded, comforted his mother for a few words, and then turned to chat with some elders about the company.

Yi Tian's mother's frown deepened, and her own child could not tell that Yi Tian's complexion was much worse than before. She opened her mouth slightly, but didn't say anything. After finishing the meal, Yi Tian's mother walked back to the bedroom and called Su Wenyang: "Wenyang, what has Yi Tian been busy with recently? Why is it not good to see people?"

Su Wenyang immediately replied, saying that Yi Tian had recently discussed a new case and was too busy to rest, so he looked worse. He answered simply and without any hesitation, fearing that Yi Tian would be a little suspicious.

Yi Tian was relieved after hearing his mother's answer. He told Su Wenyang a few words and asked him to watch Yi Tian take more rest before hanging up the phone.

Su Wenyang looked helpless while holding the phone. How dare he let Yi Tian know that Yi Tian was chewing stomach medicine as candy every day, and could only rely on sleeping pills to fall asleep at night.

It was already eight o'clock when he finished eating. Yi Tian sat for a while, and it was almost nine o'clock before he got up to go home. His mother left him to live here. Yi Tian only said that he would have to go to the company early tomorrow morning. The old house was far away and it was inconvenient. Then he left without waiting for his mother to say more.

Yi Tian's mother looked at Yi Tian's leaving figure. After the door closed, she turned to look at Yi Haizhao, her voice trembling slightly, "Are you satisfied that your son has turned out like this?" After that, she turned and went upstairs.

The atmosphere in the living room was a little awkward for a while. Yi Tian and his uncle smiled and said uncomfortably: "...What's going on?"

Yi Haizhao sat on the sofa, his brows furrowed tightly and he didn't say a word.

As soon as Yi Tian's car left the gate of his home, he received a call from Lu Yuan. He now occasionally eats with He Xudong, Lu Yuan and the others, but rarely hangs out with them anymore. Lu Yuan hasn't seen him for a long time and is making noises on the phone asking Yi Tian to come find them.

Yi Tian frowned and was about to refuse, but Lu Yuan said over there: "Come here quickly! I tell you, there will be a surprise when you come here, an absolute surprise!"

Yi Tian shook his head and was about to ask what he was doing when Lu Yuan hung up the phone and yelled, "If you don't come here, you will regret it for the rest of your life!"

Yi Tian laughed. After thinking about it, it was indeed a long time since he had been with them, so he simply turned the car around to look for Lu Yuan and the others.

The author has something to say: The first thing is, because it's been too long, so let's help the girls sort out the characters. I won't talk about the protagonist, and the girls should all know it.

Yi Haizhao (Yi Tian's father)

Secretary Jiang (Secretary who has been with Yi Haizhao for decades)

He Xudong (Brother Yi Tian) Lin Han (Brother Yi Tian who is cannon fodder) Lu Yuan (Brother Yi Tian, teammates who are like pigs)

Jian Ning (cannon fodder Yi Tian's predecessor) Xu Ran (member of Mu Ran's family and friends group, He Xudong's wife)

Su Wenyang (Yitian's special assistant, to put it funny, he is Yi Tian's confidant, right-hand man, etc.)

In fact, Mu Ranxu is a very simple and boring story. It can be summarized succinctly as: the story of a man resolutely running towards Chinese cabbage under the attack of white lotus and red rose... (How on earth have you tolerated me until now_(: з ∠)_)