Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, and looked at Yi Tian who was looking down at him, picking out fish bones as if it had nothing to do with him, and became a little anxious, "Why...why didn't you let Sister Xu Ran in?!"

Yi Tian didn't answer him. He picked up the fish meat with the spine removed and handed it to his mouth. He said, "Open your mouth."

Mu Ran turned his face to avoid it, and shouted angrily: "Yitian!" His voice sounded a little angry.

Yi Tian looked at him and took back his chopsticks helplessly. Just as he was about to speak, he heard a "boom", the door was kicked open hard, and there was a quarrel beside the door.

Lin Han kicked Su Wenyang, who was holding him from behind, and strode into the room. He was about to curse, but when he saw Yi Tian, he was stunned, and all the vicious words were stuck in his throat.

Su Wenyang followed him in, clutching his chest and apologizing unsteadily, "Master Yi, I'm sorry. I didn't stop him." Before he could finish his words, Xu Ran came in behind him.

Xu Ran walked around Su Wenyang and stood next to Mu Ran and looked at Lin Han defensively. This man is really crazy. He dared to hit Su Wenyang. Isn't this a slap in the face of Yi Tian in public?

Yi Tian's face was frighteningly ugly. He looked at Lin Han coldly, and said with faint anger in his voice, "Get out."

Lin Han's face turned pale and he murmured: "Yitian... you have gone too far..." Even if there is no love involved, at least he is still Yi Tian's brother. Such a big thing happened to Yi Tian, but he still doesn't want to see him to this day. he. He had already discovered that since the last time he hurt Mu Ran, Yi Tian had become estranged from him, and he no longer trusted him as much as he once did.

Lin Han's face turned sinister when he thought of this. He turned to meet Mu Ran's calm gaze and sneered:

"Even if he doesn't live long, you don't..."

Before he could finish his words, Yi Tian kicked him into the chair in the corner. Before anyone could react, Yi Tian walked over, lifted up his collar, and smashed it down with his fist. In an instant, blood appeared at the corner of Lin Han's mouth.

Mu Ran and Xu Ran were frightened by Yi Tian's violent and cold aura. Only Su Wenyang came back to his senses and walked quickly to stop Yi Tian's fist. "Master Yi, that's enough." Lin Han's mouth and nose were wet. Blood, if you continue to fight, something will happen.

Yi Tian paused for a moment, then let go of his hand, looked at Lin Han expressionlessly and said, "Get out."

Lin Han put his hands on the chair and tried to stand up. After several attempts, Su Wenyang went over to help him and took him out of the room.

Yi Tian turned around and sat down next to Mu Ran. He put the chopsticks in Mu Ran's hands and said calmly: "Eat." After saying that, he picked up the chopsticks and picked up the vegetables and wanted to put them into Mu Ran's bowl, but his hands were shaking. It was so bad that the dish fell down just halfway through.

In fact, he is not as calm and calm as he looks on the outside. The issue of Mu Ran's lifespan is the most serious wound in his heart. He didn't even dare to mention or touch it, but Lin Han wanted to stab it inside with a knife.

Mu Ran didn't ask anything. In fact, there was no need to ask. Judging from Yi Tian's reaction, he knew that Lin Han was not telling lies. Mu Ran felt helpless. He was obviously the one who should know about such an important matter, so why not tell him? But he finally understood why Yi Tian was so kind to him now.

Mu Ran raised his hand to hold Yi Tian's trembling hand, pulled out a few paper towels to wipe the blood on the back of Yi Tian's hand, and said softly: "I will eat it myself, please leave me alone." After that, he turned to look next to him. Xu Ran, whose face was not very pretty, asked, "Sister Xu Ran, have you eaten yet?"

Xu Ran twitched the corners of his mouth and forced a smile, "You've eaten, don't worry about me."

Mu Ran responded, then turned back and concentrated on eating.

After a while, Yi Tian suddenly said: "If you adjust it slowly in the future, it will not have any impact on your life span."

Mu Ran was stunned and nodded.

In fact, it doesn't matter if you don't need to say such comforting words.

People's fear of death is nothing more than an obsession that they can't let go of. People who are reluctant to let go will always worry about what they will do if they are no longer around.

But he didn't.

Xu Ran will live a good life with the care of his family and He Xudong. There is no need to worry about Yi Tian. He is very powerful and almost omnipotent. What in this world can defeat him? What could scare him?

He doesn't know how long he can live, but he won't die immediately. Even if he lives for 40 or 50 years, it will be