Mu Ran couldn't help laughing when he thought of Xu Ran. He no longer hesitated to reject He Xudong's kindness. He smiled and said thank you and followed He Xudong to the parking lot and got in the car.

After the car got on the road and drove for a while, He Xudong looked at Mu Ran who was sitting upright without saying a word. He finally coughed and said uncomfortably: "What about that? I haven't found a chance before..."

Mu Ran turned to look at him when he heard his voice.

He Xudong was still looking straight ahead, raised his hand and touched his nose and said: "Mu Ran, what I did to you before... was really too much. I apologize to you today, but don't take it to heart." I didn't think about it before. He is a person who is bound and dependent, and people are all wandering. They always like to do silly things to feel present, and they also feel very good about themselves and feel that everyone revolves around them. Only after meeting Xu Ran and He Xudong did he become mature. He knew what responsibility was and what he should do in life.

No matter what happens to Yi Tian and Mu Ran in the future, he owes this apology to Mu Ran.

Mu Ran reacted for a few seconds before he really realized what He Xudong was talking about. He said uneasily: "No, no, don't say that. It was me who did that to Yi Tian first..." As he said this, he felt uneasy. Sorry, my voice dropped. Although he has a good relationship with Xu Ran, he has always been polite to He Xudong. He will not make a fuss about it and think that if Xu Ran is good to him, He Xudong should also be good to him. He Xudong used to hate him so much, but he did not expect that He Xudong would do so. Apologize to him.

"Hey, why didn't I realize you were such a person earlier..." He Xudong smiled helplessly and shook his head. He always thought Mu Ran was despicable and despicable in the past, but now that he got to know him better, he realized that this person didn't even have the slightest bit of care. No, it's even a little "silly".

Mu Ran didn't know what to say, so he just smiled in embarrassment.

He Xudong glanced at him, and the smile on his lips faded a little. When he spoke again, his voice was a little hesitant, "Jian Ning..." He paused, "I used to be Yi Tian's lover. They were together when they were very young. You have to be mentally aware. Prepare."

"I don't..." Mu Ran opened his mouth to speak, but He Xudong simply interrupted him and recounted what happened between Yi Tian and Jian Ning.

Jian Ning is the child of the second sister of the Jian family. She grew up in another province when she was a child, and was not sent back to her family until she was 16 years old. He has been learning to paint since he was a child, and he has a good temper and can calm down in everything he does. Yi Tian's mother accidentally visited Jian's house and saw him. She liked him so much that she immediately accepted Jian Ning to learn painting with her. Yi Tian's mother is a young lady from a scholarly family, and her family has focused on nurturing her since she was a child. She is good at painting, and no matter how many people ask for her, she can't get her. If she wants Jian Ning, the Jian family will definitely be willing to do so.

After that, Jian Ning often went in and out of Yi Tian's house, and she became familiar with Yi Tian from time to time. He has a gentle temper, neither arrogant nor impetuous, and his appearance is extremely outstanding. There are countless people who like him, but his heart has fallen on Yi Tian. Later, as time passed, Yi Tian himself became attracted to him, and by the time He Xudong and the others noticed, the two of them were already together.

Speaking of this, He Xudong himself also sighed. Apart from the fact that these two people were both men, there was nothing wrong with their appearance and family background, so that they didn't even know how to say anything against them.

Later, as they spent more time together, Jian Ning felt more and more guilty about Yi Tian's mother. He had always been the one to accommodate Yi Tian between him and Yi Tian, and he had no confidence in their future at all. It happened that something happened to Jian's family during that time. Jian Ning went abroad with her family without any notice, so she left a text message to Yi Tian, saying that she wanted to break up with him and hoped that the two of them would not have contact with each other again.

Yi Tian was hit hard at the time, but he was too arrogant and prideful, so he refused to go to Jian Ning. Jian Ning was initially hesitant and reluctant to let go, but as time went on and Yi Tian didn't respond at all, she became really discouraged.

The two people completely lost contact.

He Xudong sighed and gave a helpless smile, "Jian Ning is tired, and I hope Yi Tian can chase him once. Who knew that guy has the ability to not bow down to his noble self-esteem, and I admire him. "

Mu Ran was still immersed in the story of Yi Tian and Jian Ning, and he came back to his senses only after hearing this. He thought about Yi Tian's reaction when he saw Jian Ning, and the way the two of them looked at each other. He lowered his gaze and smiled slowly, "You can tell during dinner today that Yi Tian still likes Mr. Jian very much."

He Xudong did not answer directly, but just laughed, "These two people... If they were willing to take a step back, now I'm afraid even the family would know about it." After that, He Xudong suddenly reacted, and said with a little embarrassment: "I'll tell you I just want you to understand that Jian Ning is different from those people in the past... don't think too much about it."

Mu Ran looked at He Xudong's troubled expression, put away his smile and said seriously: "I didn't think too much about it. Thank you for being willing to tell me this. You...you believe me again, I won't pester Yi Tian." "After so much experience, how could you still not see clearly and still have unrealistic delusions? Don't say that Yi Tian has a lover, even if he doesn't, he will not make it difficult for him again.

He Xudong frowned slightly when he looked at the determined expression on Mu Ran's face. Logically speaking, he should be glad that Mu Ran finally figured it out. After all, it was good for the three of them. But he didn't know why he couldn't relax at all. Whenever he thought of Yi Tian's attitude towards his treasure when Mu Ran was sick, he always felt that something was wrong.