As soon as these words were said, the pot exploded. A group of people asked in all directions, "Who is it?" "Who is she fascinated by?" "Is this vacation that seems to have evaporated from the world every day?" What kind of restricted game are you playing?" No wonder these gentlemen were gossiping like this. This was the first time they heard that Yi Tian had let someone go home.

He Xudong just said it casually, just for fun. He didn't expect that Yi Tian didn't deny it and answered: "Mu Ran."

The group of people immediately fell silent, and Lin Han stiffened even more.

Seeing their looks of being struck by lightning, Yi Tian didn't say anything further, and left the bar with the words "Let's go first."

Lu Yuan came back to his senses, looked at Yi Tian's back and laughed a few times, "Fuck! If you don't want to say it, just say it. Are you kidding me!"

The others also laughed and cursed a few times and dismissed Yi Tian's words as a joke. No one in their group knew about Mu Ran, but no one believed that the person waiting for him at home would be Mu Ran.

He Xudong is the only two people who know the truth. It's hard to tell. After all, this is Yi Tian's private matter. Besides, he can't figure out why Yi Tian is inexplicably getting better with Mu Ran. Lin Han didn't want to mention it at all, and kept drinking from the beginning to the end.

Mu Ran was already asleep when Yi Tian got home, and Luo Yu was sitting on the edge of the bedroom with his back straight, staring at him unblinkingly. The look of him sitting upright was a bit funny. It's not his fault, Mu Ran had something happen to him, Liao Fei had warned him again and again in private, and now he didn't dare to ignore Mu Ran at all.

Yi Tian walked over and looked at Mu Ran, and Luo Yu consciously reported to him what Mu Ran had eaten for dinner, what time he had done it, and what time he went to bed. Yi Tian felt that there was no problem, so he nodded and let Luo Yu go back.

Yi Tian was woken up by stomach pain in the middle of the night.

He didn't eat and drank again tonight, and his stomach felt a little uncomfortable when he came back. However, his life with Mu Ran was quite regular during this period, and he never had stomach problems again, so he didn't care and didn't even bother to take medicine.

Yi Tian didn't want to move at first, and put his hand on his stomach to resist. As a result, his stomach churned more and more violently, and he broke out in a cold sweat in about half an hour. Yi Tian withdrew his hand from Mu Ran's waist and put his elbow on the bed to press his stomach hard. He raised his hand to turn on the bedside lamp and wanted to get the medicine, but the increasingly severe tearing pain in his stomach made him almost lift his head. Don't get up.

His lips turned white from pain, but he didn't realize that Mu Ran beside him had woken up early and was looking at him with his eyes open. At first, he still had that blank expression, but slowly, his eyes took on a different flavor.

Yes, this scene was so familiar, almost familiar to his flesh and blood.

In the past, Yi Tian didn't take good care of his stomach. He would fight with a cold face when his stomach hurt. He didn't think it was anything, but Mu Ran was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. He prepared hot water, stomach medicine, and even went to the hospital for help. He asked the doctor to massage his acupoints to relieve the pain, and also learned to make stomach-nourishing meals and tried every means to get him to eat them. He did all this sincerely and had no intention of trying to please, but in Yi Tian's eyes, it was just another act of pretentiousness.

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian. The hard shell that covered him to isolate him from the outside world popped out. His perception and consciousness slowly penetrated. There was an expression on his face. He sat up and fell down when Yi Tian didn't notice. bed.

In fact, he was not fully awake yet, had not remembered the past, and did not know himself yet. He only moved forward based on instinct, with only one thought in his mind: Yi Tian had a stomachache, go get him medicine.

He just walked to the door blankly, but there was a heavy call from behind: "Mu Ran!" He froze for a moment and then turned around. Yi Tian was standing beside the bed, holding the bedside table with one hand and pressing the bedside table with the other. Nao Wei looked at him with a somewhat pale face.

The hard shell collapsed completely, and the disconnected threads of his memory were reconnected. He was torn out of the chaotic darkness and exposed to the light with wounds all over his body that had not yet scabbed.

He raised his head and looked around, and finally his eyes fell on Yi Tian's frowning eyebrows. The first thought that came out of his chaotic thinking was: What have I done again?

Yi Tian noticed that his expression was getting worse and worse, and he was worried that he would do something to harm himself, so he endured the stomachache and came over to hold him back.

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian's stretched out hand, and in his mind was his angry face, impatient eyes, and disgusted expression, as well as his sarcastic and angry words: What are you planning on? What is your purpose? Don't you just want money?

He raised his hands to block himself in a panic, and backed away in panic. The silence for so long made him almost slurred, "...I'm not...I didn't..."

Yi Tian's hands froze in the air, and his eyes widened in disbelief.

Mu Ran retreated to the corner and squatted down, still waving his hands randomly, saying over and over again: "I'm not."

Yi Tian gritted his teeth and even tasted a bit of blood in his mouth. He wanted to walk over and pull Mu Ran into his arms, telling him that he didn't want to hit him and wouldn't hurt him. But when he looked at Mu Ran, who was shivering in the corner and trembling with fear, he didn't dare to take a step forward. Yi Tian turned around and took the phone to call Xu Ran. He took out stomach medicine from the bedside table and swallowed it. Then he stood there and stared at Mu Ran expressionlessly.

They faced each other silently in the same space, one was so humble that he was reduced to dust, while the other looked down with a cold face. If it weren't for the blood on the palm of the hand held by the superior man, it would almost give people the illusion that time has returned to three years ago.