Liao Fei nodded and looked at Yi Tian calmly, "Don't worry, Mr. Yi." Then Yi Tian let go and walked out the door.

Liao Fei went upstairs and walked into the bedroom quietly, trying not to make any noise. He sat down by the window, looked at the person sleeping on the bed, and sighed in his heart, they would never ignore this person in the future.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Liao Fei walked over and called for help. Mu Ran was not sleeping deeply, and after just two calls, he opened his eyes and looked at Liao Fei blankly, but there was no reaction.

Liao Fei helped him up and took him out of bed. He washed his face and wiped his hands before taking him to the small garden in front of the house.

There was a small round table with short legs and a glass surface in the garden, and the wicker chair next to it was covered with soft cushions. Liao Fei led the person to sit down on the wicker chair and made sure that he didn't feel any discomfort before sitting down next to him.

The sun is nice this afternoon, and there is a bit of breeze, which makes people feel lazy. It was rare for Liao Fei to enjoy such a leisurely afternoon, so he simply sat down quietly without thinking about anything.

The two of them sat in silence for an entire afternoon. When the sun was about to set, Liao Fei estimated that the aunt who was cooking was coming soon, so he got up and prepared to take Mu Ran back to the house.

Liao Fei had just walked to Mu Ran and was about to help him up when he heard a sudden brake in front of the door, and the tires made a screeching sound on the ground. Liao Fei raised his head alertly and saw Lin Han slamming the car door hard, pushing open the guardrail in front of the garden and walking straight towards them. Liao Fei stood up and stood in front of Mu Ran, nodded towards Lin Han, "Young Master Lin."

Lin Han sneered and didn't reply. He just stared at Mu Ran and said, "Get out of the way."

Liao Fei sensed that something was wrong with Lin Han, and tensed up his body to protect Mu Ran even more tightly, and his voice became lowered, "Master Lin, don't make things difficult for me."

Lin Han took a breath, raised his head to meet Liao Fei's gaze, chuckled, and said in a gentle tone, "I'll say it again, get out of the way."

Liao Fei looked at him silently, not even moving a step.

Lin Han lowered his head and rubbed his temples, looking like he was at a loss. Liao Fei did not relax and still looked at him warily.

In just a blink of an eye, he suddenly took out a gun from his arms and pointed it at Liao Fei, his voice turned completely cold, "Get out of the way!"

Liao Fei's pupils shrank, but he immediately regained his composure, looked at Lin Han and said calmly: "Young Master Lin, no matter what you do, you must think carefully and see if you can afford the consequences."

Lin Han was calmer than him, and said calmly: "The consequences? What kind of consequences? If I kill him, what will Yi Tian do to me? Can he kill me with one shot?" During this period, he could not find Yi Tian. Tian, when asked, He Xudong hesitated and refused to answer. He asked someone to check, and only then did he find out that Yi Tian had brought Mu Ran back here. Lin Han didn't know how to describe his feelings when he heard the news. Heartbroken? disturbed? In fact, there are a few things, but the most important thing is that he hates Mu Ran so much that he almost wants to cut him into pieces and spread his ashes. If this scoundrel hadn't been pretending to be pitiful and playing tricks, how could Yi Tian have brought him home? Yi Tian is too soft-hearted and easily fooled, so fine, let him help him solve it.

"I will stand here because of Master Yi's order. If something happens to this person, as Master Lin said, it is not impossible." Liao Fei can only move Yi Tian out now, hoping to wake up the irrational man in front of him. Come here, point a gun at people in broad daylight in the courtyard, it's crazy.

Lin Han didn't take his words to heart. He squeezed the trigger and pressed it inward slightly, "We can try."

The atmosphere immediately became tense.

Liao Fei was even ready to throw his life away here, but he heard a sudden cry from beside him. Lin Han turned his head reflexively to look. Liao Fei seized the opportunity and took a big step to lift his leg to kick it out of his hand. Lin Han reacted quickly. When Liao Fei's toes almost touched his fingers, he bent his elbow and narrowly avoided the kick. Taking advantage of Liao Fei's landing, Lin Han's hand holding the gun moved to the right to aim at Mu Ran, and he pulled the trigger without hesitation.

Almost at the moment Lin Han fired, Liao Fei slammed into him. Lin Han tilted his hand and the trajectory of the bullet deviated a few points, grazing Mu Ran's arm and shooting directly into the house behind him. Liao Fei didn't care to look back. He raised his hand and struck Lin Han's wrist to remove the gun from his hand. He grabbed his hand and clasped it behind his back, raised his knees and pressed the man to the ground. Then he hurriedly looked back. Take a look.

Muran was fine, but his arm seemed to be bleeding. Liao Fei didn't bother to take a closer look, and shouted at the frightened aunt standing at the door: "Come quickly and take Mr. Mu back." The aunt nodded blankly with her mouth open, not caring about the bag that fell on the ground. , ran over to help Mu Ran and brought him back to the house.

Seeing someone enter the house and close the door, Liao Fei held Lin Han with one hand, picked up the gun on the ground with the other hand and inserted it into his arms, then stood up and let him go.

Lin Han missed Mu Ran, and was suppressed to the ground by Liao Fei in such an embarrassing manner that his face turned red from holding back, and he looked at Liao Fei with a sinister look.

Liao Fei was no longer polite to him. He only looked at him coldly and said in a calm voice: "Young Master Lin, please take care of yourself."

Lin Han sneered and didn't take his words to heart. He only glanced at the house with an unkind expression, turned around and walked away without asking for a gun.