Yi Tian listened carefully and occasionally asked questions.

Before leaving, Xu Ran looked at the person sitting on the sofa with dull eyes, and chuckled at Yi Tian, "You should read those information. This person is not as despicable as you think. He will Aren't you very disappointed?" Yi Tian lowered his head to read the medicine and didn't answer. Xu Ran put away his smile and his voice gradually became colder, "You treat him as a mouse, tear off his hands and feet bit by bit and break his bones. In the end, you step on his tail to prevent him from stealing the cookie crumbs at your feet, isn't it fun?"

Yi Tian still had no reaction, but He Xudong's expression changed and he quickly stepped forward and pulled Xu Ran out. Xu Ran didn't say anything more, just looked at Yi Tian coldly, shook off his hand and walked out stridingly. .

He Xudong stood there awkwardly, finally sighed, and said to Yi Tian apologetically: "She read the information yesterday and cried all night. Don't argue with her." Yi Tian has always had a bad temper. They were good at playing and would never touch his bottom line. Xu Ran's words during this period were too imprudent, and He Xudong was ready to fall out with Yi Tian several times.

Yi Tian didn't take these hurtful words to heart, he nodded, "Go back and help me say thank you to Xu Ran.

Mu Ran's illness will require her help in the future. "

He Xudong tugged at the corner of his mouth helplessly, "Don't worry, she has never cared about me that much." Thinking of what happened yesterday, he smiled bitterly, "I'm really afraid that one day she will run away with Mu Ran and not want me." Thinking about it, He Xudong felt that he had been repaid.

Yi Tian raised his chin when he heard the sudden sound of horns outside, "Okay, let's go."

He Xudong nodded, and before leaving, he glanced at Mu Ran hesitantly, and said to Yi Tian: "You... think about it carefully." Yi Tian hummed, and then he closed the door and left.

After dinner in the evening, Yi Tian took the medicine according to Xu Ran's instructions, and looked at him for a while to make sure he didn't have any adverse reactions before relaxing.

He took Mu Ran upstairs to take a bath and wiped his hair before taking him into the bedroom and letting him sit down on the bed. Yi Tian took out the hair dryer, adjusted it to the smallest setting, and stood beside him to help him dry his hair.

Mu Ran sat still in a daze while Yi Tian ran his fingers through his hair and gently combed his hair along the roots. His hair was relatively soft and the tips of his hair made his palms itch. . Yi Tian occasionally lowered his head to see if he had any uncomfortable reaction.

After blowing his hair, Yi Tian put away the hair dryer, turned around and walked back to the bedroom, but his steps stopped in place.

There were only two warm yellow wall lamps on in the bedroom. Mu Ran was sitting on the bed obediently with a head of fresh black hair. He was wearing silver-gray silk pajamas. You could see his clean collarbone exposed under his slightly open collar. .

The room suddenly fell silent, and the atmosphere became a little strange. Yi Tian didn't understand why he was so easily aroused by Mu Ran's desire even though he had been able to restrain himself when he just took a shower.

As time passed, Yi Tian slowly walked forward, raised his head, first pecked his cheek, then rubbed his cheek to his lips, took it in his mouth and started sucking lightly.

Yi Tian raised his hand to turn off the wall lamp and pushed the person down on the bed.

Mu Ran had a faint scent of shower gel, which smelled just like him. Yi Tian was careful not to overwhelm his injured hand, and while kissing his mouth gently, he reached out to unbutton his pajamas.

One, two... Yi Tian was even counting casually in his mind. When he got to the last one, his kiss slid down and he nibbled on Mu Ran's collarbone.

Mu Ran shivered.

Yi Tian paused, raised his head and looked at him, making sure there was nothing wrong with him before lowering his head and kissing his nipples. But after a while, Mu Ran's body began to tremble slightly. Yi Tian didn't care at first, but then the trembling frequency became more and more frequent. Yi Tian had to take a deep breath to suppress his desire, raised his body and reached out to turn on the light.

The man beneath him had his clothes wide open, there were red marks from being bitten on his collarbone, and there were traces of saliva on his nipples. His eyes were empty, as if he was still unaware of the outside world, but his body was shaking unnaturally. Yi Tian frowned and looked at him for a long time before lowering his eyes and reaching out to button up the buttons on Mu Ran's pajamas one by one.

The desire in his lower body was still erect, and although there was no unbearable expression on his face, the faint beads of sweat on his forehead showed that this man was suppressing his desire.

Yi Tian didn't get up and leave. He leaned down and kissed Mu Ran's lips. He held his uninjured hand and put it on his desire and slowly moved it.

In Yi Tian's more than twenty years of life, he has never vented his desires like this. He was surrounded by too many men and women of all kinds, and as long as he wanted, there were always people willing to strip naked and crawl into his bed. Just like now, as long as he makes a phone call, he doesn't need to wait too long, and there will be someone many times better than Mu Ran to let him vent his desires.

But he didn't, and the thought didn't even cross his mind. He was now like a wild beast tortured by his mating instinct and losing his mind. What made this wild beast go crazy was the aura on Mu Ran's body.

Yi Tian took Mu Ran's lower lip and bit it gently. Mu Ran was unconscious now, but his hand was sliding up and down on his desire. As long as Yi Tian thought about this scene, his lower abdomen would swell and hurt.

The movements of his men became faster and faster, and Yi Tian's breathing became more and more urgent. At the moment of release, he breathed out heavily and buried his head in Mu Ran's neck.

Their two bodies were close to each other, and Yi Tian slowly calmed down his breathing, but he was still immersed in the orgasm just now and couldn't recover. Unlike in the past, when he vented his desire, he felt increasingly irritated and empty. This was the first time that after venting his desire, he didn't want to get up and leave immediately, but wanted to get closer and more completely possess the other person.

After a long time, Yi Tiancai got up from Mu Ran. He took the blank-eyed man off the bed and took him to the bathroom to wash his hands.

In front of the sink, Yi Tian held Mu Ran in his arms, lowered his head slightly and pressed his cheek, holding his hand and applying hand sanitizer to him. The smooth foam entangled between their fingers. Yi Tian stretched out his hand, and his fingers fell from Mu Ran's. Pass it between your fingers, tighten it, and interlock your fingers.

It's an even more intimate scene than a kiss.

Yi Tian turned his head and kissed Mu Ran gently on the face. While helping him wash away the foam on his hands, he said casually:

"If you want to be together so much, then let's be together. Get better soon, eh?" There was already an imperceptible tenderness in the ending.

No one answered, and he didn't care. He wiped Mu Ran's hands dry, kissed his lips again, and then took him back to bed to rest.