"Nothing." Yi Tian replied somewhat perfunctorily.

"You just feel sorry for that person now and have sympathy for him, but others don't know that I don't know you yet, Yi Tian. When your interest has passed and you are tired of taking care of the game, why don't you just throw the person out and let him fend for himself. You Is it okay to have a quarrel with Lin Han because of him now?"

Yi Tian was too lazy to tell him more, so he just said "I have something to do" and hung up the phone.

He Xudong stared at the phone that was hung up. After holding it in for a long time, he couldn't hold it in any longer and finally let out a "hurt" sound. Xu Ran sneered: "He Xudong, when you get tired of playing the game of loving your wife, are you going to throw me out and leave me to fend for myself?" He Xudong stared at his wife dumbfounded, with words written all over his face. A few words: "Who am I provoking?"

Xu Ran twitched the corner of his mouth and stood up to leave, but He Xudong cried out to his wife with tears in his eyes and rushed forward. Xu Ran raised his foot and kicked him away, slammed the door of the study room hard, and carefully read the information sent by Su Wenyang.

Nearly an hour had passed. He Xudong was making milk for Xu Ran when he heard a thud like something hitting the ground in the study. He Xudong was stunned for a moment and quickly ran to the study. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Xu Ran standing in front of the desk, the wooden chair crooked on the ground.

He Xudong was startled, rushed over to hold the person in his arms, and kept asking what was wrong.

Xu Ran was hugged by He Xudong but still didn't respond. She clenched her fists, her whole body was trembling, and she took deep breaths. She thought about what she had just seen on the information, and then thought about the way Mu Ran kept saying sorry to the void that day in the hospital with a dazed expression after answering her questions. She endured it again and again, but still couldn't help but bury her head in In He Xudong's arms, he grabbed his clothes with his hands and burst into tears.

He Xudong was so heartbroken by her crying that he hugged her tightly and lowered his head to kiss her hair and comfort her softly.

I don't know how long it took for Xu Ran to stop crying. She struggled to push He Xudong away and said, "I want to take Mu Ran out."

He Xudong forced a smile and reached out to wipe away the tears on her face, "Honey, are you kidding me?" Xu Ran avoided his hand and looked at him expressionlessly, "Do you think I'm joking? "

He Xudong's expression changed, and he put away his usual careless look, "I don't agree."

Xu Ran raised his head to meet his gaze and chuckled: "He Xudong, in the three years that Mu Ran and Yi Tian have been together, do you dare to say that you haven't done anything to him in private? He has become like this without you. credit?"

He Xudong was stunned for a moment, then gritted his teeth. Xu Ran didn't ask anything after he came out that time. He thought Mu Ran didn't tell him, but he didn't expect... He Xudong clenched his fists.

Xu Ran could see what he was thinking, and said in a cold voice: "He didn't say anything, I just guessed. I didn't ask you before, just because I didn't want to know." What kind of person was He Xudong in Xu Ran's mind It was very clear that with his virtue, he could only use his toes to know what bad things he would do to Mu Ran.

He Xudong lowered his face and said nothing, which was regarded as acquiescing to Xu Ran's words.

Seeing his cold expression, Xu Ran murmured to herself in confusion: "We are so different...how could we get together..." After a pause, she said seriously: "Actually, you regret it now? There's enough time."

He Xudong's breath stopped and he looked at Xu Ran in disbelief. Xu Ran's eyes were red from crying, and there were obvious tear stains on his face. His mouth was tightly pursed without any hint of joking.

He Xudong looked at her for a long time, and finally gave up. He stepped forward and buried his head in Xu Ran's neck. His voice was a bit aggrieved and muffled: "I won't do it again." He Xudong knew that he had a bad personality, and he had not done it before Xu Ran. I don't know how many people were injured. But as the saying goes, one thing comes after another. As long as Xu Ran doesn't like it, he is willing to change it. As long as Xu Ran hates it, he will never do it again.

Xu Ran was stunned, then slowly stretched out his arms to hug He Xudong, but there was another layer of mist in his eyes. She is the youngest daughter in the family, with two older brothers. She has been doted on by her family since she was a child. It is not an exaggeration to say that she grew up being held in the palm of her hand. Then when he met He Xudong, he also relied on her in everything and was reluctant to say a harsh word to her.

But that person, apart from that mute woman, has anyone cared about him over the years? When he was alone and helpless, had anyone ever stood up in front of him? When he sheds tears, is there someone who can embrace him? Even if it's just once, has it ever happened?

Thinking about it, I choked up again.

He Xudong stopped asking questions this time, and just kept patting Xu Ran on the back and coaxing her softly in her ear.