The weather was good today, and the sun was warm and not too hot. Yi Tian opened the floor-to-ceiling windows and led Mu Ran into the glass flower room. After sitting down with him, he rolled up his sleeves and started arranging the potted plants.

There is a varnished log bookshelf placed against the wall of the flower room. The other sides are clean and translucent glass windows, with various beautiful potted plants piled underneath. Mu Ran was sitting next to the bookshelf, beside him was a green radish that was almost hanging to the ground on an iron flower stand. The sunlight hit him through the ceiling, making his whole body covered with a soft halo.

But he always sat silently and motionless, his fingers curled up stiffly on his knees, his eyes staring blankly into the distance, his lips so pale that there was no blood. In such a vibrant place full of vitality, he was like a human being. The decaying statue was so out of place.

Yi Tian occasionally turned around to look at him, and when he saw that he was still sitting quietly, he turned around and continued what he was doing.

Su Wenyang came at this time, holding a thick cowhide bag in his hand. Yi Tian made him a cup of coffee and gave Mu Ran some water before sitting down and asking: "Have you checked?"

Su Wenyang put the cowhide bag on the table and pushed it in front of him, "Everything that can be found is here. I also passed it on to Miss Xu Ran."

Yi Tian nodded. He was not in a hurry to open it. He just said, "There will be a batch of Dehua red glazed porcelain at the Cultural Expo in G City next week. Go and have a look. If you like it, accept it." In recent years, Dehua has been Chemical porcelain is very active. Although it cannot be compared with the price of Jingdezhen porcelain, which can easily reach hundreds of millions of yuan, the collection value does have a lot of room for growth.

Su Wenyang responded, "A group of people have already passed by. I will leave in two days." He paused and then said, "There will be a reception at the Lu family tomorrow night..."

Yi Tian lowered his gaze, reached for the cowhide bag, and said calmly: "Push it."

Su Wenyang was stunned for a moment, then returned to an expressionless face, "I know." From the time Yi Tian took Mu Ran home to now, he has hardly attended any activities, except for keeping in touch with He Xudong and Xu Ran more. He didn't go out with other friends, and several people had already called him. However, this is Yi Tian's private matter, and he won't say anything more than he should.

Yi Tian opened the bag, pulled out a thick pile of paper and looked at it carefully with his brows furrowed. Su Wenyang stopped talking, got up and left wisely. Before leaving, he looked at the person who had been sitting beside Yi Tian without saying a word since he came in. Thinking about the things he had found out in the past few days, the always cold-hearted person also felt a little sympathy in his heart.

Yi Tian kept his head down and looked at the things in his hands. He didn't notice when Su Wenyang left.

Mu Ran couldn't communicate with people like this, and Yi Tian didn't know him well. Xu Ran couldn't arrange future treatment without detailed information, so she asked Yi Tian to find out everything Mu Ran could find from childhood to adulthood. Find them all.

Mu Ran was born in a small county town in this city. He was abandoned by his parents in the hospital when he was just born, and was later sent to an orphanage in the county.

The orphanage was built by a local veteran who spent his life savings. The conditions are not very good, and even daily maintenance is difficult. He was adopted three times, the third time he encountered a violent couple and was often abused. It was even in the newspapers at the time. It was reported that the hostess of the house often tied his hands to the railing of the balcony and beat him with a hanger through his clothes. He was also not allowed to cry or cry out in pain, and was not allowed to eat if he made any sound. About to go to school.

The orphanage is small and privately run. Unlike the formal ones by the state, there will be follow-up visits and investigations, and no one will care about his abuse. At first, some neighbors offered some words of advice, but later everyone just sighed in pity and turned around to do whatever they were doing. There was also one time when the beating was so severe that the neighbor called the police after seeing his head covered in blood and fearing for his life.

He was too old when he was returned to the orphanage, and no one wanted to adopt him. But Mu Ran has always been very successful. Most children in orphanages leave at the age of 14, but he has been studying. Because of his good grades and special circumstances, both middle and high schools exempted him from tuition fees.

He kept all this in mind, calculated the tuition fees and sent them back to these schools after working, and also wrote letters of thanks. It's a pity that the orphanage could not continue due to financial problems, and the old man passed away long ago. The people Mu Ran wanted to repay could not be found.

If he hadn't met Yi Tian, maybe he would have been living so hard and seriously, maybe he could have met a kind-hearted girl who truly loved him, maybe he would have had a lovely child, maybe he would have had a perfect family.

There are so many possibilities, but time never allows these possibilities to exist.

In fact, for a person like him, how could he know how to take drugs and take pictures? It was also a gangster who worked with him in the supermarket and often hung out in bars. He accidentally found out about his pranks and encouraged him. He even gave him the drugs.

He fell in love with someone for the first time. He devoted all the expectations and longings that he had suppressed in his heart since he was a child and never dared to show to the outside world to this person. Such strong feelings burned away his sanity. What could he do? I couldn't even see it, so I just did something wrong in a daze.

He had only done one wrong thing in his life. Although this matter is so dirty, there is a sincerity hidden in the deepest part of the filth.

In this world, he only had himself, but later he lost himself, and he truly had nothing.