The next day Xu Ran came over to give Mu Ran psychological treatment, but this time no matter how hard she tried to communicate with Mu Ran, Mu Ran didn't speak. He always maintained a stiff sitting posture and looked ahead distractedly. Xu Ran didn't expect that the situation would suddenly become so serious. Just a few days ago, Mu Ran could still communicate with her intermittently.

"Is there anything unusual about him yesterday?" Xu Ran knew that Mu Ran tried to commit suicide again yesterday, but it was impossible for Mu Ran's condition to deteriorate to this overnight. Yi Tian looked at the man who was more stiff and sluggish than before since he woke up in the morning, and said in a deep voice: "He probably had a hallucination last night." Xu Ran frowned and looked at Yi Tian questioningly, and Yi Tian turned Mu Ran's Action said once.

Xu Ran pursed her lips and fell silent. When Mu Ran was talking to her that day, his thinking was a little confused. She only roughly understood the cause and effect, but not the details. Even when asked about the most important mute mother, Mu Ran would only mutter to himself and repeat in a daze, "She is the only person in the world who is good to me." According to Yi Tian's description, we can only speculate about the one yesterday. The hallucination caused secondary trauma to Mu Ran's psychology and aggravated his illness.

After pondering like this for a long time, Xu Ran finally made up his mind and told Yi Tianda, "I'll prescribe him risperidone and sulpiride." She actually did not recommend taking medication. No matter how good antidepressant drugs are, they will have side effects and dependence. But now if there is no medical intervention, this person is finished.

"No." Yi Tian looked at the empty-eyed man sitting quietly on the sofa and refused with a sullen face. Xu Ran told him about these two drugs on the phone yesterday. Her intention was just to tell him to use drug treatment at the same time if psychological treatment is ineffective or has little effect. The side effects of these drugs are unacceptable to Yi Tian, and he is still unwilling to admit the fact that Mu Ran is actually a mental patient.

"He is already in a state of depressive stupor, and the disease is getting worse! He still has some instincts for life now, and he also knows how to eat and sleep. If it continues to develop, he will become incontinent, not eating or drinking, and can't even swallow saliva. ! What will you do then? Throw the person out after you have used up your sympathy? You might as well kill him now!" Xu Ran became more and more excited as he spoke, and in the end he stood up and slapped the table.

Yi Tian didn't say anything, but He Xudong on the side couldn't help it and asked hesitantly: "Wife, what's that? I just want to ask, is he really not listening to us or is he just pretending?"

Xu Ran glanced at him and said, "Pretend to show me!" He Xudong lowered his head and rubbed his nose without saying anything. Xu Ran turned his head and looked at Mu Ran, who had no reaction to their conversation and remained silent, "Human The subconscious will protect the person's body from pain, which is what we often call the psychological defense mechanism. When his spirit is severely damaged and he cannot die, his body automatically responds to avoid harm, sealing him in his inner world and cutting him off. His perception of the outside world has cut off the source of pain for him. He can certainly hear what we say, but he can no longer organize these words to read their meaning and then react."

He Xudong looked at her confused, and Xu Ran sighed, "It's like a person fell into a remote place. The only way to contact the outside world is the mobile phone in his hand, but there is no signal in this damn place! Such a situation Even if he has a mobile phone, he can't contact others, and others certainly can't contact him!"

He Xudong nodded in realization. Xu Ran sneered and added to Yi Tian: "You are really powerful, forcing people to this point." Yi Tian did not say a word, but He Xudong made a "she" to Yi Tian behind Xu Ran's back. Don't mind your temper." To be honest, it was quite miserable for Mu Ran to look stupid or not, but he couldn't sympathize with him at all. A bad job is a bad job, no matter how pitiful it is, it's useless. Is it possible that everyone who fails to court has to take drugs and take pornographic photos, and the victim still has to love? There must be something hateful about a poor man, and he is not in this state because of himself. Of course He Xudong is not stupid enough to show it. He finally understands that his wife is a sentimental woman who is strong on the outside and soft on the inside. She bursts into tears when she hears pitiful stories. If she knows his true thoughts, why not kill him?

"You guys go back." Yi Tian, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke. Xu Ran turned to look at him, and he reiterated expressionlessly: "I won't give him medicine."

Xu Ran's expression changed and she almost wanted to hit her. He Xudong quickly grabbed her hand. Xu Ran was trembling with anger and asked bitterly:

"You are actually deliberately taking revenge on him, right?! You just want to see him slowly go crazy and then die in the most embarrassing way, don't you?"

"Okay, okay, honey, please calm down. That's not what Yi Tian meant." He Xudong couldn't listen anymore, so he comforted Xu Ran and led him back.

Xu Ran glared at him, shook off his hand and walked quickly out the door. He Xudong gave Yi Tian a helpless smile and hurriedly chased after him.