1 (mu ran life continued )

Start from the beginning

When Yi Tian rushed to the hospital, people were still rescuing him. Luo Yu ran over and explained with a little trembling. Yi Tian listened expressionlessly. After enduring it for a long time, he still couldn't hold back and kicked him directly. Falling to the ground, Liao Fei next to him came over and stood in front of Luo Yu when he wanted to make up for it. He lowered his head and apologized, "Master Yi, I'm sorry. It was our fault this time. There will be no next time." Liao Fei fell to the ground. Feiping doesn't talk much, but he has always been prudent and smart. If nothing happens after a few more years of experience, the people below will be left to him to take care of him. Now that he stood up and took the blame on himself, he was also clearly interceding for Luo Yu. Yi Tian glanced at him and finally turned around and went upstairs without pursuing further.

The lights in the operating room were still on. Yi Tian sat down at the door and took out a cigarette from his bag, holding it between his fingers and playing with it. The special assistant Su Wenyang who followed him stood beside him and said nothing.

"Am I going too far?" Yi Tian didn't look up, but Su Wenyang knew he was asking himself.

"If you didn't do something well, you should be punished." Su Wenyang replied sternly with a cold face.

Yi Tian smiled. Su Wenyang had always been this kind of character. He was never humane in these matters and there was no room for negotiation. In fact, he didn't want to hear any comforting answer. To be honest, he really had no right to blame Luo Yu. How he usually treated Mu Ran, the people below him naturally had the same attitude. Not to mention that the person is not dead yet, even if he really can't be saved, he doesn't have to get angry. He is just an insignificant person. However, Yi Tian tightened his lips and his expression became gloomy. Why was he so worried?

I don't know how long I waited for the operation to end. When the doctor came out, he said that he had been saved, but he was too weak to wake up for the time being. Yi Tian looked at the people being pushed out of the operating room. His eyes were closed and his face was pale, as if he might lose his breath at any time. He didn't come forward, just stood there for a while, then turned and left without saying a word.

Su Wenyang followed, and when passing by Luo Yu and Liao Fei, he told them to keep an eye on them.

After the person was completely gone, Luo Yu took a deep breath, rubbed his aching belly, and asked with some confusion: "Is this person important or not?" The boss wanted to kill him for a while, he was really dying. He wanted to save him again, but he didn't want to stay for another second after resuscitation. Luo Yu felt that he really couldn't understand it at all.

"It doesn't matter whether he's serious or not, we just do what the boss says." Liao Fei shook his head. Only a fool like Luo Yu, who was born with a weak brain, could not understand. They didn't know whether they loved him or not, whether they liked him or not, but just because the person inside could live to this day, they could be sure that the relationship between him and Master Yi was not that simple. Who is Yi Tian? If he hadn't let it go on purpose, who could have pestered him for so long? Not to mention other things, just based on the fact that that person drugged him, if it were applied to others, he would have died countless times.

After receiving this lesson, the two of them did not dare to be careless. They took turns guarding the ward and alternated sleeping. Luo Yu was really scared. If this person was going to die as soon as he woke up, he could just pack up his things and go back to his hometown by jumping off a building or something while they were not paying attention. No, it's not certain whether you have the life to go back.

Luo Yu was devouring his meal when Mu Ran woke up. He didn't eat anything all day yesterday to stare at Mu Ran, and he didn't sleep well at night either. His stomach growled all night long. In the morning, Liao Fei couldn't bear it anymore and went downstairs to bring him some buns. Luo Yu was eating with his mouth full of oil. When he looked up, he saw Mu Ran staring at him blankly, and he was stunned for an instant.

"Hey, you're awake! Are you feeling uncomfortable in any way? Are you thirsty? Are you hungry? Are you..." Liao Fei grabbed a bun and blocked his mouth, walked to Mu Ran's bed and briefly introduced himself, "Hello. I'm Liao Fei, and that's Luo Yu over there. We've met before, do you remember? It was Luo Yu who rescued you yesterday."

"Hey, do we have to call Mr. Yi?" Before Mu Ran could answer, Luo Yu next to him suddenly let out a yelp, grabbed his cell phone and ran out in a hurry.

After Luo Yu left, Mu Ran turned his attention to Liao Fei. He didn't speak or react in any other way. After a long time, he turned his head back and stared at the ceiling in silence with his eyes open. Liao Fei was not annoyed at being ignored. He walked over to help the person up and poured him a glass of water. Mu Ran still ignored him and didn't take the water.

Liao Fei sighed inwardly and put the cup on the bedside, "You can drink it when you want." At this time, Luo Yu walked in dejectedly, and as soon as he saw Liao Fei, he started muttering: "Why can't I contact anyone?" Ah!" Liao Fei didn't answer him and just asked him to call the doctor. In the morning, Su Wenyang told him that Young Master Yi was going abroad for a few days and would not be back in a short time. He asked them to put him in the hospital for recuperation first and wait until Young Master Yi came back to talk about the future.

Liao Fei also knew that the Yi family had used all kinds of methods recently to deal with the Wu family. A bunch of their brothers were running outside now, and no one was free. Just then, Xiao Liu called. He was crying and wailing over there, and he couldn't sleep for three days just to keep an eye on people. Then he expressed his strong feelings towards him and Luo Yu, the two people who had received the most leisurely and easy tasks. Accusations and grievances. Liao Fei smiled bitterly in his heart. They had taken on the easiest task, but it was also the most likely to go wrong.

"I don't even understand. What's so interesting about that man? He asked me to go with Luo Yu. Isn't this a waste of resources?" , shouted one boss at a time, and Liao Fei simply let him go after correcting him several times to no avail.

"Okay, keep an eye on your people. Just think about this in your mind later. Keep your mouth shut. The doctor is here. Stop talking and hang up first."

"Hey, boss, I won't let you do this... I..." Xiao Liu started screaming again, but Liao Fei ignored him and hung up the phone decisively. When he looked up and saw Luo Yu running in dragging the doctor, Liao Fei had a headache. Do these people dare to let him worry about it?