I woke up late today and walked a little hastily. The slippers at the entrance still looked like one of them was turned outwards when I walked.

There was also some bread on the table that I tore open and forgot to put in the refrigerator.

The cushions on the sofa are spread crookedly. I must have forgotten to tidy them up when I was curled up on the sofa watching TV last night.

Although it is a bit lonely, every place in the house carries the atmosphere of my life.

The breath that proves I am alive.

After closing the door and walking into the living room, I stood in the middle of the room in a daze, not knowing what I should do for a moment. There was a sudden twisting sound from the door lock. I turned around and Yi Tian pushed the door open and entered. He went straight into the bedroom without even looking at me.

He came out a few minutes later and asked me with a dark face: "Where are my things?"

I sighed slightly, "I sorted through your things a few days ago and threw them all away."

Yi Tian sneered: "You also threw away the documents I put in the drawer?"

I was stunned, the files in the drawer? How could he put that kind of thing here with me? He was so guarded against me. Even when I went through my pockets before washing his clothes to worry that he had forgotten to take them out, he would look at me coldly, as if I What kind of crooked thinking are you using again?

"I remember everything here clearly. I've never seen any documents."

Yi Tian sneered, "Forget it, it's not a big deal anyway, just take it if you want it." He turned around and wanted to leave.

I suddenly took a step forward and pulled him, ignoring his eyes that were as cold as ice knives, lowering my head and begging dumbly: "Yitian...here...let me live here...just...even if it's because of my love for these years." For my sake..." I was like a humble beggar, using my kindness and dedication to him over the years as a bargaining chip to beg him to give me a place to stay. Ha, I finally gave in, I valued it more than anything else, and the love I thought was pure and great, which I wanted at all costs, was finally treated as a deal.

Yi Tian shook off my hand and said with a smile: "Friendship? What kind of affection? The affection that you drugged me with? The affection that you threatened me with? Or do I have some other affection that I'm not aware of?"

I closed my eyes, my whole body so stiff that I could hardly move. At this moment, I suddenly felt regretful. Why didn't I leave some escape route for myself? It was so ridiculous to say to Yi Tian, "Please, please let me go because of our friendship over the years."

After Yi Tian left, the whole room returned to silence, and at this moment, he completely calmed down. It doesn't matter, it's just starting over. As long as I'm still alive, isn't there a saying that after all the hardships, happiness comes? Didn't someone say "I see happiness because of all the setbacks"? Everything I am experiencing now, whether it is pain or sadness, is my own choice. I chose the wrong path, and this is the consequence I should bear.

I moved out of the small apartment two days later.

After handing the key to the landlady, she looked back deeply.

This place recorded the happiest and most painful time in my life. Now that I'm gone, no one stays or says goodbye, just those cold furniture and appliances. If they have feelings, will they be reluctant to leave me? Thinking like this, I suddenly felt sour. I lowered my head and left in a hurry before tears came out.

It's so pathetic for me to be like this, to pin my parting feelings on those dead things.

However, in this world, I am probably the only one who has no one to say goodbye to before leaving, no one to whom I can even tell you "take care".

Carrying the suitcase and walking onto the street, throwing away those weak self-sad thoughts in my mind, the most important thing now is to find a place to live. I plan to stay in a cheap hotel temporarily in the next few days, and then go out to find a rented house to settle down before thinking about work.

It was a bit late now, so I checked with the small hotels on the nearby streets and all the rooms were full. Remembering that there was a shop in a certain alley, I followed the road and detoured into that alley. The further you go inside, the fewer people there are, and gradually you can see a tattered sign that says "Xingyue Hotel".

I was about to go up the stairs on the right when I suddenly felt a pain in the back of my head, my vision went dark and I passed out.

The author has something to say: I will move the articles over there when I have time, otherwise some girls will think I talk too much and it will be quieter to read the articles here = =