"Ah shoot" he was trying to wipe it using his hand.

"Oh my god, i am so sorry" i panicked and also tried to wipe it using my hands. Surprisingly though, he was just quiet while i tried to wipe his uniform top. I looked up only to see him smirking.

"Tsansing ka miss ah"

What the actual f! I looked at my hands and quickly removed it from his uniform. When the hell did the tables turn!

"O-oh i'm sorry i was just a bit frantic over your spilled drink" i tried to explain but god why won't that smirk leave his damn face! Its actually getting quite annoying na.

"Its okay, many people did use that excuse quite often so i'm getting kinda used to it" nakangising saad niya.

If pure disbelief were a person then that would most probably be me. Right now. In this insane situation. Although i must admit gwapo nga siya. With his straight hair down and a quite fair skin, he frickin looked like a model. Not to mention his brown eyes and defined nose and god, that dashing smile, he was totally giving sunshine and golden retriever boy. But i still can't shake off the thought that he had the audacity to treat me as an obsessed fan. Ni hindi ko nga siya kilala!

"Uhm... I don't even know you" i retorted back.

"And also i was just purely doing that out of guilt because i accidentally spilled your drink" i made sure to emphasize the word accidentally just to clarify things.

"Oh so you want to know me now?" What the hell?!

"What! Why would i want to know you?"

"I don't know. You must have your own reasons." He shrugged.

"Which i respect of course" dagdag pa niya.

"Oh i'm sorry, is it so wrong to help you now?" I sarcastically said.

I can't believe his confidence. My god! Nag promise pa naman akong maging mabait ngayong school year pero i guess pwede naman sigurong mag-taray every once in a while since never ko pa naman siya nagawa kahit kailan. But i swear after this i will never be mean again. I also hope i will never see this overly confident bastard again!

I looked at him straight in the eyes. Fury was evident in my face. I guess he was taken by surprise because nakita kung umawang ang lips niya. Umiwas pa nga ng tingin. I guess he was intimidated? Wala pa nga akong ginagawa.

"Shet ang ganda lalo." I heard him whisper something but i didn't hear it.

"Ano?" I asked.

He just smiled at me and handed me a handkerchief.

"You know before you start worrying about others try to worry about yourself first" he put his other hand on his pocket and smiled again. Damn that smile. Ilang ngiti na ba ang binigay nito sa akin. Baliw ba to?

"I can handle myself" i accepted the handkerchief and when i did, i heard him laugh a little.

"Yet you still accepted my help?" He asked.

"Well i only accepted your help because you owe me one" i wiped my uniform top with his handkerchief then looked at him but i was surprised to see him looking at me. Fascination and endearment glistening through his eyes.

"U-uhm when.." i cleared my throat and tried to tried to be put more attitude into my words.

"When can i return this?" I showed him the handkerchief.

"You don't have to." He picked at the bottle that had fell earlier and fixed his uniform. He looked at me and said " Sayo na yan. Tutal dinumihan mo na naman. Ako pa palalabhin mo?" He raised his eyebrows then smiled. Again.

"Ha? Of course not!" I panicked. "You know what, i'll return this to you nalang. When can you be free tomorrow?"

He laughed at my remark. While he was laughing i noticed how his eyes would squint and how his lips would form such a perfect shape. How can he be so angelic while just laughing? Gosh, i know i hate him now but i just can't resist his pretty face.

I didn't even realize i was staring at him for too long. Why was i staring at him? Yes, gwapo siya pero thats it. Aanhin pa ang panglabas kung pangit ang pangloob diba?

"I hate to break it to you but i have to go" aniya. "And seriously though, don't worry about the handkerchief, take it as my apology"

He walked away but before he could even go far, he stopped and looked at me.

"Nice meeting you Amariah!" He smiled then left.

___________________________________________

{*∆*}