𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

The parents made it in front of the house only to see that the whole house was burning down, the parents panicked because their child was in it and she was only four years old!

The mom, Yuzuki called the Fire fighters but they won't answer the goddamn call. Rui & Akatsuki just came back home after they had done... Doing something. They looked shocked as their parents "Okay, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Rui screamed while also asking.

"We don't know what happened too, we just called the Fire fighters but they're not answering our calls!" The mom exclaimed panicked. "Screw it! I'm going in! It doesn't matter it I die!" Yosuke, her dad said.

Before the parents and the brothers could say anything he enters the house, he rushes to find his daughter and after a few attempts he had finally found her, but he was starting to get weaker due to the smoke, surprisingly she is unharmed even though her whole body was on fire though her body is quivering in fear as she is too scared to do anything fearing that she might die.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BODY!? AND WHY IS IT ON FIRE!?" The dad asked while shocked. "I-i don't know..." The young girl answered, the dad told her to get outside but she refused because she doesn't have her favorite doll.

"It doesn't matter! It's dangerous you could die!" He said. It took a while until for her she accepts. When she did accept it she realizes that the whole building started shaking!

'𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦!?" She thoughts and she started running with her dad, the dad and the daughter made it outside alive, until the whole building went down. The family was shocked, maybe it was her quirk/gift that caused this.

The dad sighs and looked at his daughter. "I think I know why all of this happened..." Yosuke said. He started explaining that her quirk/gift is probably some kind of destruction quirk/gift and due to being scared and shaking and all that quivering that's why the whole building was shaking.

"So... Guess we have a new house then?" Yuzuki asked. "But then where do we live now? Especially the unborn baby?" Rui asked.

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙

While little four-year old Tatsuki was playing she sees a blonde haired girl with buns, she walks towards her, she introduces herself as 𝗛𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗮. The two seems to get along as now they are forever and forever known as Best friends.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥...

𝘼𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚...

It was night time and right now our MC, four year old Tatsuki Inoue is currently eating her dinner, since she is a self proclaimed "Big kid" now she eats by herself without maids helping her eat, because all of them are literally dead, since the whole house burned or something, but her parents are rich and bought a new gigantic mansion that was on sale.

So it looked like as if nothing happened. Her dad had to go to work since her mom is pregnant so she only has her brothers to take care of her, her oldest brother, Akatsuki is an expert chef so he made dinner for everyone.

After finished eating, she takes a shower, brushes her teeth, and changes into her pajamas. After she has done that she goes to her bed, her mother comes to her room and turns off the lights then turns on the night light. She reads a story about the tale of the two female children, apparently one of the females betrayed her, but in the end they managed to become friends again.

The mother looked at her child to see that she was already asleep. She turns off the night light then proceeds to leave the young girls room.

𝘼 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...

Fifteen-year old Tatsuki Inoue, in her last day in "Ryouichi Junior High", she applied to U.A and everyone was in the classroom is shocked "But there's like a thin of percent chance you can get in! Isn't that impossible!?" A student asked.

"Well, she does have good grades and her gift is pretty powerful..." The teacher said. "So she might have a chance to actually enter U.A" the teacher continues. Entering Tatsuki Inoue getting a 99 in a math test. 'What a painful memory...'

Inoue thought, her best class is always math she usually gets a 100 in math, but due to miscalculation on her last exam, she got one mistake in a multiple choice exam.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡...

After school, her butler pick her up with a fancy car, she enters the car and then she drives away.

After Inoue & her butler made it to their home she goes to her room, washes her face, then changes to her pajamas.

She sees twelve-year old Yoshimi playing around, since she's bored she decided to go to her. "Hey sissy! You wanna play with me?" Twelve-year old Yoshimi asked to her older sister. "Yeah! Sure! That's why I went to you!" The older sister replied.

𝙄𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙...

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝗜𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

It's been a few days I have joined the LOV & U.A, time goes fast don't they? It felt like yesterday since I had joined the entrance exam. So what happened is...

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...

While twelve-year old turned into thirteen-year old Yoshimi, fifteen-year old Inoue, and her family are celebrating Yoshimi's 13th birthday until the doorbell rang, fifteen-year old Inoue is quite confused but she ran to th door anyway and opens the door, in front of her door was her male best friend! 𝗞𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘄𝗮 with his parents!

"Mr. Kawase! It's so nice to see you! You have finally made it!" Her mother chimed happily. "It's so nice to meet you Ms. Tatsuki! We are glad that you have invited us to your birthday party!" Mr. Kawase replied also happily.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆..

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹...

"Huh? Yoshimi? What's wrong!?" Inoue asked her little sister. Her little sister started to cough blood as she starts to get dizzy, she faints. Something was wrong here... Then all of the sudden... The whole building exploded!

A few hours later she woke up in a strange building, but she was tied up. Then Hasegawa entered the room smirking evilly,  Inoue felt absolutely betrayed. "Hase! How could you do this to me!? I thought we were friends!?" Inoue asked the boy who was once her best friend

"You were never my friend! Let alone my best friend! My parents told me you guys are corrupting society by kidnapping them and torturing them! So I'll do it back! Since your pesky sister and your stupid parents are now dead!" Hasegawa said while laughing like a maniac.

"Now your just gonna sit there and watch as your parents company, burn" Hasegawa turns on the TV then leaves the room. She started screaming as soon as her parents companies all over the world started to explode and burn, her parents worked hard on it! How could they!?

Inoue started to struggle she had an idea, she transforms into a Phoenix and it worked! She started flying away from the room then flying away from the building, she swore to have her revenge one day... How?

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...

𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴!