THE ANNEX THE NEW SEX PIGS 5

Start from the beginning

Prinze and Ricky showed up to find five naked boys in the middle of an orgy. Assholes were being drilled and mouths were working overtime. The two trainees decided to await instructions and just stood there stroking their stiff dicks.
"Oh , oh. Get ready Peter I've got something for you" Andy leaped from the bed, having yanked his dick out of a groaning Wesley's ass . Peter's face looked terrified. "What? Never had jizz down your throat before?  Well today we're gonna fill that stomach and fuck the bad boy gene out of you. I think it's time to remind you where you are."
Blake picked up the remote and pushed a couple buttons.
Peter had been secured to the desk so his movements were restricted. When the electro shock hit his dick head they all thought the captive might tip the chair over.
"We need  to add a pair of dirty underwear to his gag. But who wears underwear?"
"How about my douche towel?" Bunny, always helpful.
"That's not the "dirty" I was thinking about."
Andy had waited until the electro shocks were administered to the tied up boy to think about dropping his load. It took a minute to regain his former lustful readiness to cum.
"Hey!! You two!! Get over here and help me "bust my nut"  in this boys mouth." Andy held his stiff pulsing dick for the trainees mouths.
"Peter , I know you're starving for some sweet nectar on your tongue, these two boys will keep jerking so they can add some too. Later we're all fucking those virgin trainee butts"
Wesley moved to Andy and the two trainees, taking one by the hair he planted his dick deep in the boys throat. Gagging and spluttering, the boy was turned so both Andy and Peter could watch as he stretched over and fingered the boy who was also sucking him.
"Assholes always make it easier for me to shoot. Just looking at pink little puckers make me hot, fingering them is second best, but fucking those holes with my tongue? God! That always make me shoot too soon."
The senseless banter got everyone back to work, the show Wesley had orchestrated was working on everyone. If anyone had looked they would have seen pre-cum seeping out of Peter's dick cage.
Andy's dick stiffened even more as he watched Wesley's fingers play with the trainee's hole. The rimming was of the muscle just inside, it made little Rickie groan, the dick in his mouth muffled his cute plaintive yelp. Andy began fucking Prinze's mouth , the deep and throaty sloshing sounds made the whole room speed up a notch.
As he turned to face Peter, his dick was just beginning to shoot its load. Another second and he would have shot all over the captive's face but the jizz was delivered as promised.
"Don't swallow that, bitch, we want you to savor it. There's much more to come."
With a vindictive look and a grunt Peter swallowed.
"Okay, you're gonna pay for that. Hey Blake?"
Blake picked up the remote and reset the voltage. This time both his dick and his ass felt the shock at the same time. Peter tried to scream but the ring gag impeded his effort. Instead the gurgling started again with a pained groan.
"Blake, why don't we see if we can help Peter shoot a wad. His g-spot has had been vibrated all night, he should be ready to give us his bad boy load. "
Blake removed Bunny from the sitting position on his dick, though he loved watching his dick go in and out of the boys tight hole.
"Bunny, disconnect the machine, we'll try something a little less subtle."
Bunny brightened as he released Blake's dick, ooohhh, the lightning!! Can I do it? Please. Blake. Please. "
"Geez, go get it after you disconnect him. I want a good look at his hole. " Blake waved the two trainees over to his side of the bed. "You boys getting close? Or do you need a little encouragement?"
Blake and two trainees stood directly in front of Peter, after inspecting Peter's asshole once the machine's dildo came out.
"Well Pete I think you can help these two shoot their nut, Bunny wants to be the doctor to inspect your prostate. Until then I'm fucking these two while they jack off and deliver their creamy gift to your fucking ungrateful mouth.
Bunny came back with a stick with a round red tip.
"Show Peter what that is, Bunny. "
Obediently, the stick was lubed and shoved up the bound boys's butt.
"See? Nothing to it Pete. Oh oh , I think I might have fucked a load out for you."
Prinze was groaning and pushing his butt hard into Blake's dick. As the trainee felt the hot liquid course up his body he laid his glands right on Pete's lip. The creamy cum settled on the tip of his tongue.
"Ok Bunny, let's see how far we can get Pete to shoot some pre-cum"
Bunny pushed a button on the wand and a shock of electricity shot into Peter's prostate. After the initial surprised  look the boy bellowed.
"See? He gave us some, taste it Bunny. Tell us what shithead good for nothing asshole's cum tastes like."
Bunny, the obedient little sex pig, grabbed the end of Peter's dick cage, which was wet with pre-cum. Putting a finger in his mouth. He declared: "Sour, salty and bleachy. Yuck"
Blake and Andy shared a knowing smile, "More cum boys. Gotta fill Peter up with the sweet stuff."
The night was young. Their rounds stopped at seven though they never paid much attention to that. They'd rather feel naked bodies and smell man musk in a ballsack. Armpits were good after a little workout.
It was barely eight and they had already told both wings tomorrow they were  taking a day off. Peter had just begun his journey to understand sex addiction. And who better to shepherd the way but four sex addicts who simply never get enough.
The school chair was repositioned to allow another person to mount Peter and join the dildo which had been returned to his ass. The machine was cranked up a notch and the electro current was raised.
They pig boys were certain Peter's screams were heard everywhere in the facility. They planned it that way. As the spectators arrived they were invited to join the double fuck. Assured the novel experience was a quick orgasm, the line of those waiting grew.
When Peter realized he spit the onslaught of cum out, a urinal hood was attached and everyone was invited to avail themselves to use it.
It was a long night for Peter. The pigs and the trainees took several breaks and at least one nap. It seemed the entire facility turned out for Peter's piss-christening. A pail was eventually put under him. The boys would make sure he drank it all later.