Someone that Knows Someone

Start from the beginning

"Can everyone please stop being awkward today and just start the game!" Seungmin groaned out, passing a controlled to the other 3 players around him to start their game. They were able to play a couple of rounds before it was time for everyone to leave.

"Lix, I'll let mom know that we are ready to go." Minho went to pull out his phone.

"If you want I can give you guys a ride." Hyunjin spoke up before Minho could call.

"Are you sure?" Minho asked, Jeongin looked at him puzzled.

"Yeah. Not like you live super far away. Save your mom the drive."

"OK thanks man." Minho smiled at him. Jisung stood up from the couch and pouted, already missing the warmth of the older next to him.

The remaining friends walked their way to the door and Minho kissed Jisung quickly before they parted ways, both blushing at the fact that the others saw them.

Felix giggled cutely and hugged Jisung tightly, who whispered a thank you in his ear before pulling away.

Minho, Felix, Jeongin, and Hyunjin made their way over to the car and Jeongin got in the back with Felix while the 2 oldest got in the front.

As they were pulling away Minho reached his arm back quickly and pulled up Felix's shorts leg to reveal what Chan had wrote. He cocked his head sideways in confusion.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked with a snicker.

"Yes. I told you it wasn't anything bad!" Felix defended and pulled his shorts leg back down.

"He really drew a kangaroo on your thigh with his number under it?" Minho's voice turned into a mocking one.

"What? I think it was cute." Jeongin defended Chan as well. "I thought it showed that he has manners and some kind of maturity." Jeongin puffed his chest, determined to point out the good qualities of the guy that he tried to set Felix up with.

Hyunjin scoffed to himself in the front seat but didn't butt in.

Before long they made it to Felix and Minho's house and they said their goodbyes. Felix and Jeongin being very dramatic about having to part ways and drawing out their goodbye outside of the car.

Once they finally broke free from eachtoher Felix and Minho made their way to the door while Jeongin slipped into the passenger seat.

"Why are you being so nice to Felix?" Jeongin interrogated, making Hyunjin scoff.

"Seriously? I thought that's what you wanted? Why do you suddenly have an issue with it?" He stated with sarcasm.

"I do... it's just... weird... you being genuinely nice is off-putting." Jeongin stated and Hyunjin laughed.

"You make me sound like such an ass!" Hyunjin dramatized.

"Well you usually are. But I guess I get it. Felix is a Sunshine. It's hard to be anything but nice to him." Jeongin chuckled. Hyunjin just hummed in agreement but bit back a smile. He couldn't dare say anything but he honestly thought the younger was cute.

-

Felix woke up the following day snuggled in his bed with a smile on his face. He threw the blanket off of him and admired the cute but badly drawn kangaroo on his thigh with a giggle.

His phone buzzed on his nightstand.

BESTIE:
Goodmorning Lixie!
So... I may have stopped on Hyunjin's phone call and apparently a friend of a friend of his is having a concert that he's going to.
Do you want to sneak there with me?!