0.1 - the plan

「」⇢ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭ˊˎ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧the plan, pre tfa

the plan, pre tfa

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃The sound of her heartbeat thumped in her ears, drowning out the idle chatter of the command deck. She cleared her throat squeezing her hand into a fist at her side. "How long has the data pad been missing?" She kept her voice even and her expression stern as she spoke.

Arlie had learned a long time ago that fear could go a long way when it came to dealing with officers. The man cleared his throat straightening his bad as he met her gaze. She could tell by his eyes he was scared, she'd learned that look a long time ago. Their eyes would go wide and slightly glassy and their lips would tremble slightly as they spoke.

Arlie had never actually killed anyone working for the First Order, she had too much of a guilty conscious, but most of the officers were not aware of her leniency when it came to mistakes. "A..A few hours ago. My men have been looking but," He trailed off looking away from her, his eyes settling on the dark wall. "We've had no luck."

She nodded pretending to think for a moment. Internally she felt herself relax. They had no idea where the pad was meaning they had no idea who had it. She hummed slightly moving to cross her arms over her chest. She noticed her movement caused the man before her to flinch slightly a small smirk grew on her lips as she watched him swallow.

"Well. I'll give you..." She glanced at one of the monitors noting the time. "12 hours to find that pad and bring it to me. Clear?" She tilted her head slightly leaning forward. "You keep this quiet alright? I don't need Kylo or Hux butting their heads in." She leaned back sending him a sweet smile. "You're dismissed." She waved her head before turning back to face the window.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched as the officer scurried away dragging another officer with him on the way out. They'd find the pad before the time was up, but only because she would let them.

Clasping her hands in front of her, she turned on her heel and headed for the door.

She had no specific orders which left her with time to wander. Normally in her free time she would go and watch the troops taking part in the training courses, but today she had something more important to do. If she was gonna get that datapad planted in time for the officers to find it she would need to push her meeting forward.

The halls of the finalizer were large and relatively empty as usual. Considering the amount of people on the ship Arlie had always found the halls to be empty and cold. Even when she met the occasional officer or stormtrooper they stared ahead and ignored her, the most she would get in human interaction was a small nod as they passed.