Campfire feelings II 🥀

PURE SMUT....

You found her laying in the middle and watching you, how delicious she looked...

She wore a black lace bra and matching low waist panties. You began walking towards her and her heart started beating faster, just to feel a little disappointed as you walked right past her.

You opened a shelve and and took a medium sized, black box. A smirk appeared on your face, this is going to be fun. You placed it on the nightstand, just to walk back to the bottom of the bed.

She was in the same position in which you had left her. You slowly began straddling her. "I'm going to show you what it's like to make love to a woman." You whispered.

You mouths connected and both of your lips started to move in unison. You tongue made it's way into her mouth and the dance began. Your hands traveled up her arms to find a comfortable position at her neck.

Then you started guiding her to lay down, supporting yourself with one arms, as you applied pressure above her chest.

Just before her back hit the soft mattress, you unclasped her bra and took it off. Her boobs looked amazing. You bend down to kiss her again, sloppy kisses tracing a line from her lips, along her jaw, down her neck to finally reach her chest, not without sucking a hickey now and then.

You could feel how her breathing increased, she was getting impatient.

You returned to her mouth and choked her a little, making her moan in surprise. A leg of yours made it's way between hers, applying pressure to her core. Automatically, she arched her back, desperate for more friction.

You painfully slowly planted wet kisses on her neck. A woman's patience could only go as far to some point and something in her snapped. She flipped you two over so that you were now under her. You smirked, your plan had worked. She kissed you roughly and started to scooch up further as your fingernails began slightly scratching her from her upper stomach, traveling south.

Goosebumps were created where your fingers passed and she froze. You fingers made it's way in her panties, applying pressure while circling on her clit. She moaned and her brows furrowed beautifully. Her face was a piece of art.

As you took your hand out and flipped you both over again, another hand of yours reached for the back box, opening it and taking it's precious insides. Two plushed, cherry red cuffs dangled from your hand as you reached for the rose shaped vibrator.

"Anything against being tide up?" You asked casually, cocking a brow. "No..." It was just a whisper, but it seemed so desperate, desperate to be freed by your skilled hands, under you at your mercy. And that's exactly what she was thinking.

Click. Her movement was now restricted and it turned her on even more, her arousal peaking.

Your fingers found her panties and pulled them down. She was dripping, a feast just for you.

Legs swinged over your shoulders as you tongue licked through her slick wetness, earning sweet moans from Charlize.

Sucking and swirling, occasionally tongue-fucking, bringing her closer to her orgasm.

The knot inside her stomach was so tight, she thought she might explode and just as she though your actions would make it snap, you stopped.

She tried to move in protest, just to be stopped by her handcuffs. You blew on her heat and she groaned. The most gorgeous sounds escaped her swollen lips as you returned to your work.

Your tongue was now focusing on her hole, stretching and hitting her g spot in the rithm she found to be mind-blowing. And as you attached the vibrator to her clit she thought she could come at the very moment.

She tried to get a hold of something, afraid she couldn't bear what she was feeling and the lack of any objects that could be strangle with her hands made her desperation grow and with that the pleasure she was about to feel.

Increasing your speed and the speed of the vibrator, you once again drove her to her orgasm. Her moans became louder and the pulsating in her pussy told you everything you had to know.

"Cum for me, Charlize" you said between lick and that made her reach heaven and back, as she had her mind shattering orgasm.

Her legs were shaking and she felt pure bliss, it was one of the longest and most intense orgasms she had in a long time.

It took her a moment to recollect as she fell to peaces a few heartbeats ago, and you helped her by kissing her up her body to her ear, undoing her cuffs, while whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

Tell her how beautiful and sexy she was, how breathtaking and how you wanted to hold her.

She smiled up at you, enjoying the attention and deciding that it wouldn't hurt her ego to be vulnerable just this once. So she scooched into your embrace, her head resting on your chest as you stroked her hair and held her close to you.

"That was truly beautiful" she said after some time. You hummed in response, not letting go of her until she would want you to. She didn't, and so you both drifted off to sleep, hugging in perfect balance.