Present Chapter 2 Forget me not

"Sensei, how did you stop my execution?" The scenery outside was serene and calming to watch

"Sensei, how did you stop my execution?" The scenery outside was serene and calming to watch. On the outskirts of Tokyo, it was like you had entered a completely different place, a stark contrast to the busy and bustling city life.

Satoru, who sat beside Itadori looked at Itadori, amused. "Take a guess how Yuuji?"

Itadori shook his head having no clue about why he was even allowed to live for he was a ticking time bomb one wrong move and boom! Everything will be gone.

"It was me and (Y/n)."

"Her? But why, I'm not even her friend, she doesn't even know me!" Itadori spoke utterly confused.

Satoru chuckled, looking ahead. "That's just how she is. If she sets her mind to something she'll get that done, by hook or by crook. As for you, she said, 'Itadori is like a small kid, he sacrificed himself for Megumi's sake. He deserves to live a happy and contented life, I'll be dammed if those old farts even touch him' She sees someone special in you, someone she had lost. Maybe that's why she's doing this. But who knows she's an enigma."

Warmth spread in Itadori's chest, deeply touched by your action. He couldn't get your face out of his mind. Every time he thought of you, his heart started beating, and a soft quivering warmth spread in his chest. So lost in his thoughts he forgot that he had reached Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High.

"Yuuji come on." Satoru stepped off the car followed by Yuuji, who was awed at the natural beauty.

"(Y/N)!!" Satoru shouted your name spotting you at the entrance. With your hands in your pants pocket, you nonchalantly walked toward the duo.

"Sup bitches!" Your black aviators slid down on your nose, revealing your hypnotizing (e/c) which shined like gems in the natural sunlight, not to mention the sunlight accentuated your natural beauty even more. The way your hair flowed with the wind, the way you ran your tongue over your lips as if trying to seduce him. Your lips were just so kissable. And the mole beneath your eye only seemed to add more to your beauty, and the dimples on your cheeks whenever you smiled, which by the way he had only seen you smiling once and that was just now, when you saw them both, but that's beside the point. The point is that you, you are a piece of art, sculpted by gods, for your divine feminine energy, makes him wanna surrender himself to you. And if all this was not enough, he still marvels how you went out of your way to save him. He's now alive courtesy of you and Satoru.

"Hello?" You snapped your finger in front of him, taking him away from his thoughts.

"You okay dude?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine." Curse him for stuttering in front of you. Satoru being the attention seeker he was couldn't digest that you were giving your important time to Itadori, someone who you hardly even know.

"(Y/n), I missed you~" Satoru pulled you in a bear hug, placing his chin over your head. He loved the way your body fits his, like a key fitting its lock.