aftermath of the divine secret

Start from the beginning

"I will make you pay for opening your damn mouth!!" Issei yelled as he then rushed at ophis who dodged him easily much to his anger as he then went to kick but to her response she grabbed his leg throwing him in the air only for issei to get his balance now flying in the sky. "You lack focus your raging like a wild dog, much worse than draig and albion acted when they weren't sealed. " Ophis spoke only angering issei more as he then raised his arm in the air as fire formed growing larger in size to a small star. "You want to see me act like a beast... Be useless... Grr. THEN TRY THIS!" issei yelled as the small star suddenly condensed in his hand till it vanished along with him confusing the oriborus dragon god.

"Hmmm where could he have gone?" Ophis pondered as suddenly the sky around them went black but before she could guestion it she felt a pain in her stomach looking to see it was issei with his left arm glowing red. "WELSH ECLIPSE IMPACT!!" Issei yelled as the condesed energy was let out like a burst sending ophis flying into a try and the sky going back to normal along with there woods.

"Hahaha liked that I'm not the same kid you trained before, big sis bring it on after all you were the one who talked so bi-." Before issei could finish talking he felt like he was being choked only to look and see a violet and black snake around his neck. "You really thought I even humored You when you hit me.. please the only thing I did was let you hit me to show you.. letting emotions control you make you vonrobal you must control the emotions." Ophis spoke stepping into isseis line of sight was a sight making the young dragon feel a shiver down his spine.

" Ophis spoke stepping into isseis line of sight was a sight making the young dragon feel a shiver down his spine

(Ophis)

The oroboris dragon god walked out showing wings and horns along with a few energy based snakes and firey aura around her as with every step and movement is silent. "God... D..damn it.. let me ..g.. o ophis seriously this isn't funny!" Issei spoke as he began to boost rapidly with orphis smirking."Break out it isn't that hard if you keep training instead resting you should be strong right? It's not like rest matters." Ophis mocked as issei couldn't help but glare at her as he yawned as the snake glowed. "What the fuck is *yawns*.. this snake i.. feel tired." Issei spoke as he could barely keep his open with the glow the snake was admitting was making him tired as his boosting was the only thing keeping him awake.

"Oh draig when will you realize- ophis then punched issei in the stomach hard enough to make him cough up blood and having the snake drop him to the ground as his boost suddenly reset as the pain and his own exhaustion couldn't keep boosting any longer,- you will never beat me now rest before it becomes a permanent one." Ophis spoke glaring down at issei who passed out from the energy the snake gave off and from the pain.

"Finally." Ophis spoke as she walked away to grab him some clothes when she heard a crack making her turn around to see issei was still on the ground which helped her calm down but as she began to leave again she heard another crack and this time her snake and issei were gone.

"Lady ophis if I were you don't try putting my vessel to sleep by force like that unless you want a battle." A prideful yet calm voice spoke as ophis looked up to her anger as she let out her energy seeing replica take over issei's body.