aftermath of the divine secret

Boost

The world we have been given

Divide

Isn't always the best

Replica... Fuck this

It's been a few days since the battle with kokabiel and not many things have changed except issei now has been having his dragon fall shift has half the black marks on his body became gold marks and he has been trying to adapt to the information he has learned replica bring god. He began to train more by going to the woods where he used to train with ophis to make sure he didn't let this news get him to lose focus. However for Alice she was getting worried because she didn't want him to push himself and try being stronger just to surpress his emotions, so she began training with his wings and dragon features making new weapons with her scales and light and fire but it was a long process.

For everyone else however they noticed the two have gotten little sleep these pass few days and while vali and cao Cao trained and tried to talk to there sister, somewhere in the woods issei got someone's attention.

"Damn... Come on dragon heavens guardian!!" Issei spoke boosting to his max trying to awaken that heavan balance breaker but instead he just used his normal one and let out a blazing explosion almost as if the dragon shot and his power began a bomb as he let his power explode he destroyed the surrounding around him to the boost there were no trees for at least 500 miles. "Damn it I wasn't even close that time." He spoke as he got up from the smoking crader as with his balance breaker off and his hair white showing he is in his real form as he keep looking at his marks.

"Oh my I never thought I see the great dragon in such a pitiful state I think draig is better than you now." Someone spoke as he growled in anger turning to the person. "Not now ophis leave me alone." Issei spoke as he saw ophis her adult form smirking at him as he sat down. "Now now come on your supposed to be god not a coward!" She spoke pushing his buttons even more. "Shut up what do you know you only knew me when we were kids and then left me you know nothing!!" Issei yelled in anger as ophis smirked seeing how his hair started to turn an amber black and gold color but for a split second. "Oh I don't how so are you really gonna be weak and prove to others your just a pervert a weak pig!" She spoke as issei growled as he began to calm himself.

"Oh just leave me alone I'm too tired for this I need to get back to training so if your just gonna annoy me then go eat some sweets there in the third cabinet in the kitchen next to the snacks." Issei spoke as he began to walk away until ophis said something causing a volcano to explode. "Huh I guess gremory was right... You are useless and nothing to no one." Ophis spoke as suddenly a firey blaze let out as issei smirked spreading dragon and devil wings instantly as if the two merged into a new set of wings and his gold makes because small marks of fire on his body and he had his wings on fire as his hair went red."

(Issei, the gloves are his fallen marks and the gold is his gold marks

(Issei, the gloves are his fallen marks and the gold is his gold marks. Picture them more like a fire or scales on him similar to the image.)

Ophis smirked as issei let out a surge of power setting the forest around them a blaze as the two of them had a scarlet and amber arena of nothing but burning wood.