"You motherfucker wants to force her, now enjoy what will I do with you" she gritted her teeth, he moved his hand to hold her but she twisted his fingers and a cry left his mouth.

Vaidehi ran towards me "Aaru are you okay?" she sat on her knees to check me "Aahh it's painful , don't touch it" I cried when she tried to take out glass from my leg "See she is in pain because of you" Saanu shouted from the top of her lungs and banged his head on the wall .

"Saanviiii" me and Vri screamed in the pain "Stop her before she killed him" I told Vri and she ran to stop her "San, leave him he is bleeding" Vaidehi said to her "He deserve it, how fucking he dared to thought that he will do anything wrong with you " his head again kissed the wall "What do you people think of girls, she is a girl so you can do as you please"

Suddenly 4 men ran inside towards us "Mam are you okay?" one of them asked me and I nodded "Do you know them?" Vri asked and I shook my head. Nikhil and Saanvi distance herself from them "Mam, don't worry we will handle him" one of them was glaring at Nikhil "Ok but who are you?" I asked them,

"Are you okay?" Saanvi came near me "No, she is not, glass pricked in her feet " Vaidehi informed her, she bent down to see and Vaidehi slowly pulled out the mirror "Aaahh " I screamed.

"How did you come here?" I asked her "Aashvi told me to pick Vri as she was busy and I didn't find her in the college I tried to contact both of you but, then your batchmate told me that she saw you coming here

"I will tell you everything later, firstly we have to take her for the treatment" Vaidehi said and both of them helped me to get up, I was walking with their support as I avoided keeping my injured leg on the ground .

"What happened to her?" I and Vri stiffened a little and looked to find the owner of the voice who is none other than Mr. Yuvraj Suryavanshi. He ran and hugged me "Are you okay?" I felt he was breathing heavily on my neck "Hmm ".

He was about to break the hug when Vaidehi said" Don't put her on the ground, her leg is injured" my legs were not touching the ground when he hugged me. He looked at me with widened eyes and then picked me up in his arms.

"Did he try to hurt you or touch you?" his jaw clenched and eyes darkened looking at my foot, I gulped "What do you mean by Did he try to hurt you? How do you know what happened to me and by the way it was just an accident"

"Just an accident" he mocked and moved his gaze to Vaidehi "Miss Shekhawat, would you tell me how this accident happened with my wife? Or should I ask your brother to ask you?" Shitt, she can't lie and the way he asked her she would tell the truth in one go.

And when that happened she told him from the start to end, I observed how his eye colour changed, veins were popping out from his neck and his jaw clenched "I will see him"

Vaidehi gulped and said "Ummm.. I think first of all we should take her to treat her wound otherwise there is a chance of infection" , Yuvraj agreed with her and he took me for the bandage. We were in Dr. Subh 's cabin.

I noticed how Saanvi was glaring at him like if she will get a chance she will not hesitate to kill him and his eyes were focused on my wound especially on the little amount of blood. Ohh god! Suman Aunty told me he has hemophobia , I have to distract him

"Yuvraj, meet my best friend" Saanvi extended her hand towards him and plastered on a fake smile on her face "Saanvi Joshi, nice to meet you Mr. Suryavanshi" he shook hands with her "Yuvraj Suryavanshi, same this side ".

"By the way Mr. Suryavanshi, kisi se zabardasti shaadi karne k alwa aap zinda rahne k liye kya karte hai" I expected her to say something like this in the first meet, Saanvi was smiling while Yuvraj was controlling his anger.