Rescue Miracle

As you were playing on your phone in the corner, you heard the two guard bots powering down (probably from power loss) and they clattered down like dishes being thrown, suddenly you heard a soft humming sound that sounded like hovering probably another robot replacing the other two but as it approached you, this one was different then the others he never beeped, and had a very soft attitude. "hello there guest, are you hungry? you can come out I'm not going to hurt you." he unlocked the cell and came into the room with a blanket and a plate of sliced steak along with some veggies. He wasn't like the other bots, he had sky blue eyes his little chest light was also sky blue, his voice was deep and as soft as Thunder and he was 2.0 inches taller then the other bots.

When the robot approached you; he wrapped you inside the soft blanket like a newborn baby, held you into his arms and he fed you the food. there was something fatherly about him, the way he held you like a father holding his child made you feel safe. after you ate the delicious food, you nuzzled your cheek against his chest making him chuckle.

 after you ate the delicious food, you nuzzled your cheek against his chest making him chuckle

"I was hoping you enjoyed the dinner, I could tell you were very hungry." Said the robot. "Little one? can you tell me what zach did to you?" You had the urge to tell the robot since you trusted him, You told him what zach and his robots did to you after what he did to you, and the fact you weren't allowed to talk about science and love animals. "You mean he taunted you? Aw I'm sorry. I know all about zach's actions, he can be a quite a scary jerk at times."
You leaned to his chest against your will for extra comfort as he began to talk about his life. "And these robots you were talking about, those are his henchmen. they're treated badly, they're poorly programmed and poorly made that they get destroyed by ease. But with me, I was different. I was made to be twice as big, and more menacing than the other bots. but  I was programmed to be good by accident 'maybe because Zach didn't know what he was doing' but I had the power to think, learn, and cook and if your wondering who made the tray of food, it was me. but there is something I really love and learn dearly about," the bot explained.

you asked the robot what he liked to do best. "I love the nature and the ocean surrounding the giant areas, but what I love is animals, I love the ways they; live there natural habitat, how they hunt and roam, and how they're made because some animals have beautiful patterns. And you dear, humans are in-fact animals too they; can live there own life how they want it, they are independent creatures. 'Alright back to the story.' When I see other bots doing what there evil boss says, I never liked nor loved the way he made them do it, they destroyed nature for me, kidnapped animals, and would always try to fight the team called the Wild Kratts he also calls them Wild rats and I hate the way he bullies them. one time I hate 'to the bottom of my heart' they stolen the tortuga on Christmas. They're actions towards them make me furious. And that's why I'm here to protect you from this awful monster who've taunted you." As he said this, you were very lucky and proud to have a good robot who cared about you. "Oh, umm Zach told me I wasn't allowed to leave the cell, but I still want to be free." You told the robot. "Don't worry, even if Zach is looking for you, you are safe with me, I promise I will never ever let him manipulate you, After all 'like I said' I am bigger and stronger than the other bots, which means there is no way he will get past me, I will keep you safe." After the talk with your new father figure, he opened the jail-cell while he still held you carefully to his chest, you were still swaddled in your new comfy blanket.