He explained especially well and appeared to make a lot of sense. Butler Kim and the remaining two butlers could not conceal the smile in their eyes.

Hoseok was a hardened man. How could he possibly accept this injustice? He resisted it with all his might. “I’m not Eunuch Jung!” If rumours of this incident spread, how was he supposed to go on living?

Taehyung abruptly understood. “Oh yes, I made a mistake. Court Eunuch Jung.”

“...”

Hoseok had no counterargument to offer. His little life was still in his hands. His youthful face had turned red as he gritted his teeth and endured his anger.

taehyung's sparkly eyes appeared to contain many emotions. He shot jungkook an electrifying look and tugged intimately on his arm. “Honey!”

If his soft, sweet voice had come from a beautiful man, it would have been a lovely sight. It was unfortunate that his face was covered in scabs and they couldn’t even see his features clearly.

Butler Kim and the three bodyguards present, including hoseok, all felt their goosebumps rising.

Jungkook alone appeared to be enjoying this. His sharp, cold gaze turned slightly gentle. He understood that he intended on asking for mercy on hoseok's behalf. “I only accept exchanges of equal value.”

“What would be of equal value?” he blinked his sparkling eyes.

jungkook whispered into his ears softly so that he was the only one who could hear him.

Taehyung shouted in disbelief. “What? You want me to compensate you with my body!”

He had raised his voice intentionally. It was jungkook's fault for always appearing icy-cold and unmoved. There were barely any emotions on his face.

He would add some flavours to his cool and handsome idol. What a wonderful situation this was!

The butler and the three bodyguards were all dumbstruck. Black lines seemed to appear on their heads.

They all felt that there was no way their boss could have made such a request, right?

After all, most normal men would find taehyung extremely ugly.

“...”

Jungkook did not expect him to expose him. His face instantly turned cold and was stony to the point of being frightening.

Taehyung took in his reddened ears and guessed that he was secretly embarrassed.

Even when the great God became embarrassed, he was still charming to the point of leaving one excited.

He shot hoseok a look of dissatisfaction. “Did you see that? In order to save your little life, this young man has to sleep with your boss. How do you plan on repaying me?”

“This...” hoseok felt that he had actually struck a lottery to get the opportunity to sleep with his boss.

His boss was likely the only one who had the capability to swallow him down.

Butler kim and the two bodyguards similarly felt that taehyung was acting aggrieved when he had instead received a great benefit.

Hoseok could only respond ingratiatingly for the sake of preserving his little life. “How would master  like for this one to repay him?”

He dearly hoped that it wasn’t with his body.

Of course, he was Boss’s man. Even if he had a thousand guts, he would never dare to do so.