Taunted in Prison

The bots dragged you inside into a complex jail under the jet on the first floor, dragging you're body across the concrete floor. they dropped you on the solid floor inside of a jail cell and locked the cell door. You sat down in the corner of the room crying for your parents, you were in a barred jail cell with robots outside the cell guarding the place, no matter how long you cried the robots still beeped at you as a reminder to be quiet.
Then a man with; a lanky body shape, black hair, a goaty a pizza shaped-like head, and a black turtle neck came into view. the robot minions made way for his path, his hands behind his back, he petted out an evil chuckle.
"Aww you poor little baby" he taunted you as he laughed. "you think you can live your life on a beautiful sight of nature, beautiful birds singing apples to pick from a tree and a loving family? (giggles) Nonononono, you won't last like that forever, you will stay with me and I will one day raise you as my sidekick. Oh and you will one day be my right-hand-(lady/man), you will do what I say and I'll have you drive my jet and you'll be mine forever! dear child. (evil chuckle)"

as you heard the words, you couldn't help but panic, you had chills down your spine, you didn't have anything to eat, or a go-cup of water, all you had was your iPhone in your pocket, but you didn't take it out because you were afraid he would steal it from you. He looked down at you with a face like this;

"but if you want and I mean Want! To know why I want you to be my lovely little sidekick, here's why

"but if you want and I mean Want! To know why I want you to be my lovely little sidekick, here's why. When I was young, I used animals as machinery for my inventions, but my neighbors hated my fabulous inventions and they set my animals free, another story is that some animals can be dangerous, a lizard bit my butt really bad that I screamed. and another story is that I got bit by a baby white bear when programming it for a show. I hated nature! And that's my story and why I want YOU! to become my sidekick."

You tried to convince him that the white bear was called a polar bear, but- "Shut Up!" He slammed his elbow against the cell, making you jump. "enough with your stupid science mouth! you think your smarter then me?" The man mocked you, he laughed like a vampire. "Ooh I forgot to tell you my name, my bad! I'm Zach Varmitech, you can call me Zach, but here are the Rules! No science, no nature, no telling someone else to take you out of the cell and no animals, SNAP! understand?" You nodded so he could leave the cell, "Good, have fun Child." Zach wiggled his fingers and winked as he taunted you.
Then he left your sight, there was nothing, you took out your old iPhone and snapped a few pics of the jail cell for the police, in the cell it was dark but you didn't turn the flash on because you were afraid you were going to get caught and you didn't post the pics because you couldn't risk getting in trouble with Zach or the other bots guarding your cell.

In the middle of the night, it was cold inside the cell, you curled up like a sleeping cat with no comfortable spot, no blanket and no pillow, no matter what position you were in you always moved, stayed awake and cried. after your uncomfortable sleep you were in lots of pain, it was 5:00 in the morning, you had a headache from the crying, aching bones and pieces of tissue layer (your skin) had rashes from the floor and you felt a little week to stand up, so you powered on your phone and played (your fave game), the thing you wanted most was food and water, you were starving.