Seo Jiun's POV

The day had unfolded like a whirlwind, each passing moment bringing new faces, lessons, and challenges. Yet amidst the chaos, one thought persisted in my mind like a steady drumbeat: the boy who had selflessly guided me earlier. His act of kindness had etched itself deeply into my consciousness, leaving an indelible mark that refused to fade with the passage of time.

During the brief respite of the hour-long class break, I seized the opportunity to embark on a mission: to find and thank the mysterious boy who had come to my aid. Determination coursed through my veins as I scoured the bustling hallways and crowded courtyards, my eyes scanning each face in search of familiarity. Yet, despite my fervent efforts, he remained elusive, his face shrouded in a frustrating veil of anonymity.

As minutes stretched into eternity, a sense of frustration gnawed at my insides, threatening to dampen my spirits. Even as I engaged in light conversations with newfound acquaintances and made feeble attempts at camaraderie, my thoughts kept circling back to the boy who had helped me when I needed it most.

With each passing moment, the weight of my unfulfilled gratitude grew heavier, a burden I carried with me as I retreated to the solitude of my classroom. The emptiness of the room echoed my own feelings of isolation, the absence of familiar faces a stark reminder of my unresolved mission.

Alone with my thoughts, I found solace in the familiar embrace of my sketchbook, its blank pages a canvas upon which to pour out my frustrations and desires. As my pencil danced across the paper, the image of the boy took shape, his features a tantalizing puzzle begging to be solved.

Lost in the act of creation, I felt a surge of eagerness to find him, to express my gratitude in person. His face, though still a mystery, served as a beacon of hope amidst the uncertainty of the day. With each stroke of my pencil, I felt a renewed sense of determination to seek him out, to thank him for his kindness that had illuminated my day in the midst of confusion and uncertainty.

As the bell signaling the end of the break rang out, I reluctantly set aside my sketchbook, the unfinished portrait of the boy a poignant reminder of my unfulfilled mission. Though the day pressed on, and new challenges awaited, the memory of the boy lingered in my mind like a stubborn ember, refusing to be extinguished until I had expressed my gratitude in person.

After everything that made that scenery pass, I'm still looking for the answers to the questions i never know if it will be answered.

What's his course? Department Building?

No, where does he live?

But wait, where is he?

Oh, who is he?