Goodbye... For now. Part 2

Sophia's Point of View

"Wake up Kitty." I was awoken by someone whispering in my ear. I opened my eyes to see a face inches from mine. I yelped and tried to move before realizing that I couldn't. I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my waist. I trailed my eyes up the arm to see a handsome face staring at me. I recognized Roy after my initial shock and tried to gently get out of his arms. He mumbled and pulled me closer into him. I sighed and glared at Panda who was the one who had woken me up. He started to laugh and after a few seconds I could feel Roy beginning to stir. I looked at his face as he opened his eyes. He looked confused for a second and blinked a few times before he turned slightly red. He moved his arm and I got up.

"Sorry..." He mumbled in a sleepy voice. It was a really deep voice that I found kind of sexy. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. I was brought back to reality by Michael's phone ringing. He answered it and his smile slid off his face. He continued to turn paler each second. He said a quick bye and hung up the phone.

"What's wrong Michael?" I asked ultra seriously. He looked at me really sadly and said.

"B-b-bugsy was hit by a car. I gotta get the next plane home." Michael said with tears in his eyes. I nodded at him. "I'm going to go get packed." He said leaving the room. I knew to give him some space so I turned to Roy. He had a sad look on his face. I gave him a small sad smile.

"If you want to stay here with me until your flight in 4 days, you can. It's totally up to you though." I said before going to help Michael.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello... Sorry for taking so long to post this chapter and that its so short. I hope to be able to update more frequently. Thank you for all the reads and comments. :)