My 16th Birthday🎂

(*sorry for false sentences I am not British or American)
It had just stopped raining and the sky was clear and magical, the moon was shining more than ever and it made me unable to take my eyes off it. Anyway, our new house made me more able to enjoy this space in a lovely place.
On the other hand, I was stressed. It must be hard for four sixteen-year-old girls to have a bachelor's house, but I hope... I just hope that our friendship... our friendship, pass these few poisoning months  as soon as possible.
I turned my back in the balcony and leaned on the railings. I think they should have come by now, it was too late!
The walls in front of the two balconies were blue with roses, between those two TV walls, and in the middle of the hall there were blue L-shaped sofas, and there was a black counter in front of the TV wall. The house had white tiles and there was a hallway in front of door .There were four rooms in that corridor. As I was wearing a pink knee-length dress, I went out of the house to our hangout, a cafe- restaurant that has a library.
It took me five minutes to arrive, I was worried so I entered quickly and...
- Surprise 🥳
Really...!? They are celebrating my birthday ten days after my birthday...!? Really, after all these events, I had completely forgotten about it, but... Oh my God, my heart shake! I had forgotten about it, but they had not, and  This was exactly one of the things that made this feeling of being hated and bad that I had for some time lessened to a great extent. My mother, my aunt, my uncle, three of my best friends, one of whom is my aunt's daughter and two of my best friends (male)  that one of them was my uncle's son.
there were cake and a table full of food, and they were singing happy birthday to me, which brought tears to my eyes for a moment. Their song ended and I had one of my hands in front of my mouth and one of my hand on my heart the whole time.  I could feel the beating of my heart. The poem ended and they all clapped. It was like a moment as the orchestra and the audience were one.
I went to them and hugged them one by one and specifically the good and light feeling were surging on my face.
*Six hours later
My eyes opened like a cat that had been dropped from somewhere, with the sound of a loud thunder.
I had been sleeping for hours in my new bed, which was warmer and more comfortable than the older one, and I was dreaming of the celebration that had been arranged for me.  My family, my friends, the gifts and the food, all of which were perfect. I turned from one side to the other, and when my heartbeat returned to normal, there was a ridiculous thunder sound again, and I pressed my eyelids hard and my teeth were ground.  And my heart rate increased again. For most people, or maybe even all, the fear of lightning is a funny, ridiculous and childish thing, but when I hear the sound of lightning, my heart beats terribly as if it were the third world war.  Two or three seconds had passed since that moment when... my eyes opened with surprise and fear. Someone's cold hands wrapped around my waist, he pulled me to his hug and kissed my cheek and after  Smelling my hair, he softly whispered in my ear: Don't worry, I'm here!
My heart stopped and my breathing slowed down and I couldn't even blink out of surprise, my whole body was frozen, but his cold body was warming my body, as if he had a love that calmed my heart, but who was it? In my room.  What was he doing?...I just...I just wanted to come back...I forced myself to come back and I passed out before I could come back completely...!