•~Break the Promise~•

Mulai dari awal

Fang flinch a bit. His eyes widen in shock. His tongue feels like it got cut off. He didn't know how to reply. Even if he reveal the culprit, he doesn't have anything as a prove.

"... What ..?" Fang ask. He couldn't get a word out. How do he reply to that question? How can he reply to that question when he has no prove at all?

"You heard him," Cyclone replied. His cheerful smile is long gone.

Gopal, Yaya and Ying just stay quiet, not wanting to make any sound or interrupt the siblings conversation with Fang.

"Well?" Thunderstorm ask again.

(... Shit..) That was all Fang could thought off.

5-A classroom
2:18 pm

"Hey Ren, I'm getting bored of that toy," Mari said as she sat on a desk.

Ren who sat near the window turned his gaze to meet Mari.

"And?" Ask Ren. Mari might be bored, but Ren enjoyed every reaction Earthquake made.

"Why don't we find another victim-?" Mari ask.

"I refused," short and simple. That's the reply Ren gave.

Let go of Earthquake and find a new victim? He's not even satisfied with Earthquake yet.

"Why?" Mari ask.

"I don't have any grudge on anyone except for him. You might be bored but I'm not satisfied just yet," Ren replied.

Mari is shock by Ren answer. Her eyes is widen. She never expected Ren would say that. But then, she smiles.

"Then why don't we torture him mentally?" Ask Mari with a smirk.

"Mentally you mean?" Ask Ren curiously.

"I mean, we promise that we won't touch any of his siblings right? Why don't we break that promise and play with one of his siblings~?" Ask Mari with her usual psychotic smile.

"... Not a bad idea... I like it," Ren replied as he throw his gaze out the window once again.

Suddenly, his eyes locked on someone running back inside the school building. He look at the boy and licked his lips.

"I have the perfect victim for this..." Ren said. Mari is confused but then she takes a look at the window and smile.

"Let's go Mari, it's time to buy another toy," Ren said as he leave the class.

Mari smiled at Ren before following Ren from behind.

Slowly, she reach for the baseball bat that she left at Ren's class and follow Ren from behind.

2-AB Classroom
2 : 34 pm

Thorn is panting hard. He's out of breath after all that running. He quickly went to his desk and bend down.

He started to rummaging through his things under the desk.

"Where is it... Where is it..." He ask himself as he keeps searching.

Suddenly, the classroom door is open but Thorn is too busy finding his homework so he didn't realise it.

"Aha! Found it!" Said Thorn as he lift up the book with a smile.

But then he realised there's another shadow in front of him.

He turned his head to look at his back when suddenly...

(I am so sorry about this 💀) - Crystal

*Imma beat that boy with a bat*

SMACK!

Thorn body falls to the ground but he still has his consciousness.

In front of him stood a girl, lifting a bloody baseball bat up her shoulder with a tall men beside her.

Mari look satisfied with the hit while Ren didn't show any expression. Thorn head is bleeding but not too much. Thorn struggles to get up.

"... Who -" Thorn started to have a hard time speaking.

Mari just smile at the boy who laid down in front of her.

"Hello... My new toy~"

---

And here I am with a new post.
So uh, I don't have much to say so I'll get straight to the points.
Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims out there and Happy Eid Mubarak.
Thank you so much for 20k views on this book.
I really appreciate it, thank you very much.
Well, that's all from me.
Goodbye my diamond!
Take care of yourself and don't forget that you are precious 💞
-
The Creator

1154 words