CH 1 - My inspiration

Turkish Quandale Dingle stood there, hands by his waist, staring meticulously at his mirror. "How should I do it.." He murmured to himself, before raising his arms – swaying them back and forth, hitting his hips. They jerked awkwardly, stiff and almost robotic-like. Turkish QD knew full well, knew damn well the way he danced was horrendous. 

"I can't do this! I can't shake my hips!" The poor guy threw his head back, slapping his face in disappointment, his eyes still on himself. His reflection replays his terrible dance moves over and over again, mocking him. "I can't.. how am I supposed to go to the TikTok rizz party with these moves, what if Leader-." An image of Leader flashed in his mind, his smiling face, hair all sweaty, his blue tie stained with expired onion juice. "-What if Leader disowns me from the friend group!.." 

Turkish QD couldn't let this happen, no matter what. He had to train hard to impress his glorious king. 

8 years ago

"You're not doing it right you stupid kid!" Leader was a young boy, at the age of eight he already turned the entire school into his empire. All the children at Tiktok Elementary wanted his validation, all the girls wanted him and the boys wanted to be him. He was HIM. Leader sat on the swing, with one leg crossed over the other glaring at some random in front of him. While all the other children stood by his side. White shirt kid stood by his right, making sure to keep a distance, fanning him with a giant leaf from the bush. Tomato face, on his left feeding him grapes. 

All the other children stood in a circle, silently watching the scene play out, making sure not to utter a word, well not like they had a choice. Those who get to speak are privileged, whoever Leader favours gets rights to something as big as this. Only if you were in the group. 

Leader sighed at the random in front of him. "You call this a Dougie?" 

The random flinched and immediately stopped, "erm.."

"Erm what?! I command you to speak up!" Leader snatched the bunch of grapes from Tomato face and aimed it at the random's face. The grapes smacked him right on the nose, then fell on the ground rolling all over the floor. "I- uh.. I can try harder!" The random insisted, his voice desperate. "Leader, just watch and you'll see, I've been practising all month! That was just a warm-up." 

The random kid began clearing his throat before jiggling his shoulders and waving his arms. 

The grapes continued rolling.

His knees started to crack and his neck was slowly yet steadily getting stiff, it felt like it was about to fall off

The grapes continued rolling. 

Leader inhaled a deep breath before letting out a groan. All the children gulped. "Enough, I've seen enough." The random stopped, he heaved, out of breath from dancing at 2x speed. He collapsed to his knees, trying his hardest to collect air into his lungs. "You requested my attention.. but why are you showing me this again?"

The grapes stopped rolling and a small hand picked one up.

"I-I wanted to join your friend group." The random swallowed his salvia, then lifted his head up at Leader who looked down at him. His expression was dark and stern, he wasn't impressed in the slightest. Random always wanted to be a part of the friend group; if he were in the group he'd have the freedom to speak whenever he wanted without asking for permission. Plus, he'd be one of the coolest kids in Tiktok Elementary. 

"You're not allowed in." Leader placed his foot down and hopped off the swing with his arms crossed. "You suck at hitting the Dougie, you're supposed to go like this" He started to get down, "–not like this." Then he mimicked the random kid and his goofy movements. "But I tried so hard, why can't you just let me in!" The random kid protested. "No." 

"Why not!" 

"Because I said so!" All the children looked at each other, then back at the scene unfolding in front of them. "But-" "No! White shirt take him away!" Before anyone knew it, White Shirt Kid marched over with his chest puffed up. He stared daggers at the random kid stopping in front of him, grabbing by his collar and then dragging him across the playground. The random kicked and screamed, but to no avail, once second in command white shirt kid was on your ass, it was ggs. 

It was silent for a couple of minutes, until..

"On skibidi, Those who wanna be a part of the gang, hit the Dougie hard and impress me!" And with that Leader walked off along with his minions leaving the entire playground in shock.

 Everyone began whispering to each other. Amidst of the crowd stood one boy. The same boy who picked up a grape at scattered. His hair was black, his shirt black, his eyes black and his nose big back. That boy was Turkish Quandale Dingle, and his eyes glowed bright, brighter than the sun from what conspired a couple of minutes ago. His heart was pounding fast as his fist clenched – the juices from the grape pouring out.

"I.. I want to join the friend group!.." He sputtered to himself, holding the squished grape close to his heart. "No.. I need to join the friend group!"

So from that day onwards, Turkish QD hit the Dougie every damn day and night like a dog. 

Training like his little eight-year-old self depended on it. This was his first-ever training arc. 

_ _ _ 

TBC