Benny asked why Mrs. Penn wanted to talk to him.

"She doesn't." I whispered while laughing. "I just broke you out of jail." I looked up at him and start straight into his smokey gray eyes. I had a Joker smile painted on my face. He was frozen. "Why so serious?" I asked.

He blinked a few times, smiled, and gave me another one of his bear hugs. His muscled arms suffocated me for a while and then placed a kiss on my cheek, while I gasped for air.

"How?Why?"

While he was bombarding me with questions, I was purple due to lack of oxygen. A few seconds before I was ready to pass out, he noticed it was quite, looked down, and let go.

"Sorry."

"Are you always this stupid, or are you just making a special effort today? You could of killed me!" I slapped him up-side his head." It dioesn't even matter that I might be killing the one brain cell you had left."

"I'm sorry." He said while rubbing his head."Your just so hug-able."

I hit him on the other side of his head. "That crap only works on dumb whores; don't insult me."

"But, baby I love you." He cried and stared puckering his lips.

"Eww. Stop that." I said, faking annoyance. He stopped. "You also love the Spanish teacher, Molly, Shana, Tori, Angle,....The list goes on and on;so, saying it means absolutely nothing."

"But, none of them hold a candle to you, especially when you're naughty." He winked at me.

"Gag me."

"I'd love to." He said triumphantly.

"Ewwwwwwww." I whined. "I only go after real men not steroid taking, panty suffers who pose as men,so they can stay on the football team." I retorted.

"I'm all real baby. You show me yours, and I'' show you mine. " He placed he's arms around my shoulders.

"I've already seen your sock." I smile. He was a dumb ass. I can't believe he was so drunk that he forgot, but I guess it's better this way.

"Then you owe me." He said wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"I paid you back 20 minuted ago and got you an all-expenses-paid trip out of detention." I stopped by his locker and told him to "open it."

"Why?" He asked. I hate when he asked questions. Why couldn't he just do what I say.

"Because, I need the portrait of you that I gave you last year for your birthday. The one you keep in the front cover of your pink folder-- I mean, the one that you keep in my pink folder, that you borrowed and never gave back." I said, pissed-off; that folder was such a pretty shade of hot pink, and it had a white skull on it.

"Why do you need it?" He asked once again.

"Ugh. Again with the questions? I need it, because I'm suppose to draw a portrait of my partner for art. Since Sam is out, you're my surrogate partner. I got Mrs. Penn to agree by telling her I was going to hurt your ego by point out your flaws. She singed a pass; I got you out of detention and me out of redrawing your ugly face." His mouth opened in an a tempt to argue, but I cut him off. " Plus, I wanna see first hand what happens with Tori and Shanna." It was guaranteed to be an amusing show.

"My face is not ugly; it is perfect" he said while doing his combination .

"Liar. Dimples are birth defects." They were cute, but that's not helping me insult him.

"Really?" He asked amazed.

"Yes. I read it in a one of my mothers medical books. You got two birth defects, one in your chin and one on your right cheek when you smile." I lied, while I pointed them out. Then I leaned against the lockers and stared at the wall while he looked for my drawing.

"Cool. It just proves I'm not perfect. Chicks dig imperfections, especially ones as cute as mine." I rolled my eyes at her cockiness.

"Do they dig your pea sized brain? That's an imperfection, too." I joked. He wasn't dumb. He's really been on the honor roll along side me since we meet. I just like insulting him. He's a smart, football playing hottie. I have to make up a flaw, if I want to continue offending him.

"Haha." He laughed joylessly. I turned towards him and saw to him holding 2 bouquets of wild flowers and a single, giant sunflower.

" Who are those for?" I asked eying the flowers.

"Tori, Shana, and you. I know how much you like sun flowers, and I was already at the flower shop." He said handing me a the flower. Normally I would make fun of him for treating me the all the other girls, but the was sweet and I did love sunflowers.

"Its because of things like this that make you one of my best friends. Thanks." I hugged him. "I still wanna see what goes down between the three of you." He laughed and handed me the portrait, then we walked back to the Intervention room, him holding the 2 bouquets, and me my sun flower and drawing.

"Great you can come to the hotel room and video tape us."He laughed.

"Shut up....."