Chapter 112

Inside the main bedroom, jungkook laid taehyung down on the luxurious, large bed.

This bed was far too enormous and comfortable. The moment he laid down on it, he did not feel like moving. Still, he sat up. “You should be sleeping soon. I’ll go to the guest room.”

It was already past midnight. He would not insist on returning to the Kim home.

“taehyung, what exactly are you angry about?” jungkook frowned.

All of a sudden, his gaze turned heavy and he questioned him coldly. “Could it be that you like yoongi?”

As he asked this, he felt his heart growing nervous.

He had grown up with yoongi in the same home. From a young age, they were close childhood friends. Furthermore, yoongi, that man, was indeed more outstanding than most people.

If he wasn’t a convict, he would definitely become one of his hidden love rivals.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him in disbelief. “Have you gone mad? You actually asked me such a question!”

He had indeed gone mad. At the thought that there could be another man in his heart, the overwhelming jealousy was sufficient to drive him insane.

Jungkook was extremely anxious internally. His expression was dark while he glared at taehyung.

If he dared to say yes, no matter whether yoongi had been wronged or not, he would ensure yoongi would be thrown back into jail for the rest of his life!

He gritted his teeth. “I’m waiting for your answer.”

Taehyung was similarly angered. However, he knew that this man’s jealousy was unlike that of normal men. He did not dare to use his elder brother as a joke. “What kind of like are you referring to?”

“I’m obviously talking about the kind that exists between a couple!” He subconsciously clenched his fists tightly, digging his nails into his palms and nearly cutting into his skin.

In fact, taehyung was aware that as long as he coaxed jungkook a little and said that he was the only man who possessed his heart, this matter would be finished.

However, he did not wish to be so careless.

He also did not wish for him to misunderstand his relationship with his brother. This would only threaten his elder brother’s safety in the future.

He said coldly, “There aren’t any ambiguous feelings between yoongi and I. Think about it yourself. My elder brother was jailed for three years and throughout this period, I only visited him once. I never asked about it even once. Furthermore, I’ve never even begged you to help him. If I truly had special feelings for him, would my actions make sense? Back then, I would surely have already asked you to keep him out of jail.”

He paused for a moment before continuing. “Right now, I wish to overturn my elder brother’s case because I’m thoroughly disappointed with the Kim family. My elder brother is the only one who genuinely cares for me as a family member. I feel that I should repair this relationship with him.”

He did not expect his foolish behaviour from his last life to become a good reason for his actions in his current life.

However, these words were all true.

It was unfortunate that blach rose seemed to have met with some problems. Their efficiency was normally miraculously high, yet there wasn’t any news about the culprit whatsoever.

He almost suspected that their reputation was dishonest advertising.

Upon hearing this, jungkook's expression finally softened. It seemed like he believed in him. He forcefully brought him into his arms, his warm breath landing on his neck. “You weren’t protecting your body for jaewon or yoongi. Furthermore, you’re already my man. In that case, why won’t you let me touch you?”