▷ the tour ◁

(Nobody's/narrstor POV)
It was Claires first day at the fundamental paper education school.
She was greeted by Engel, who offered to give Claire a tour.
(I know it's about Zip x femreader, but it's a Rival to Lovers thing so be patient)

(Claires POV)
As Engel was talking to me, while he was showing me around. Something caught my attention. . . A trio or some sort. (Lizzy, Petunia, Y/N.) They look quite interesting.
"Who are they?" I spoke, Engel turned to the trio. Engel then replied to my question. "Oh them? Those are the popular girls. . ." He said, his voice dropping down abit. I was very curious about them, I decided to ask another question." What are their names? Engel?" I asked. Engel looked at me, with a bit of an unsure expression. He replied to me, pointing at each of them, when he says their names. "That's Lizzy, she's quite of a make up girl." He points at the girl with black hair and a crown. "And that's Petunia, she's kind of a gossip Girl." He said, pointing at the rabbit. Then his voice got abit low. "And that's Y/N, the back bone of the girls. I recommend not messing with her. . ." He said, with some nervousness in his voice. He turned back to me, with a soft smile. "Let's continue the tour." He said. I didn't bother to ask further questions, it might make him more uncomfortable. So, I continued to listen and walk with him.

(Nobody/narrator POV)
While the popular girls were being themselves like natural, the bullies were looking at them, clearly judging them from afar and mocking them.

(Zip's POV)

I look at the girls, they seemed like themselves like always. "Putting make up, taking selfies. It makes me so fucking sick." I thought. Then I went back to reality when Oliver spoke up.
"Heh, look at those trio. They seem like they rule this school, so fucking pathetic." Oliver laughed. Edward nods with a chuckle. I chuckled as well. "Though there is one that rules most of the students. . ." Oliver said, sounding annoyed. I knew who that is. Perfect, innocent, Y/N. Such a faker in my eyes. Yet. . . She is pretty, though why would I like a damn girl that would expose and take control of anyone. "Yeah, fucking innocent Y/N. The perfect little daughter" I mocked. Edward and Oliver laughed with me.

(Y/N POV)
I scroll down my phone, while I take a sip of my drink. "So, what's the new gossip today?" I asked Petunia, Petunia giggled. "You won't believe what I saw girly." Petunia said, clearly excited to tell me and Lizzy. She then told me the most surprising thing I ever heard. "I heard from Cubbie that he saw Edward and Skell making out in one of the restroom stalls." (REMINDER: none of the secrets and rumors are canon.) She snickered, me and Lizzy giggled at that gossip. I couldn't believe that Edward would be like that:"damn, gay moment I guess" I thought. It was so funny. Though I'm not that homophobic, but still. It's silly to me. "Hey, remember the test we have today?" Lizzy asked, Petunia suddenly spoke up in a panic tone. "Dammit! I forgot about that. . ." She said, Petunia and Lizzy turned to look at me. I know I am the smartest, so I guess I could help them. "Alright, I guess I could tell yall the answers to the test. After all, we have all the students secrets~" I said, as I giggled. Lizzy and Petunia giggled with me.

┆┆☆ chapter one ends here, chapter two may be coming tomorrow <3 ★ ┆┆

┆┆ stay tuned pookies >:3 ┆┆