▻ School project ◅

[✰ Narrator Pov]

After the short lecture from the principal, it was back to a normal day. It was second period: Science class. They were assigned to make a group project. The teacher had to pick the groupmates.

[✰ Y/n Pov. ]
"Ugh.. Another project?" I thought, I listened closely, so I won't forget who my groupmates are. Then. . "Okay, so group 4 will be, Edward, Engel, Y/n, and.. Zip." Miss Bloomie said. Took me a moment to realized, I was in the same group with Zip. How could this day get more worse. "I'm gonna get shipped by friends, dammit."
(I mean- not just your friends girly ( ͡°з ͡°) )

The bell rang, it was lunch time. I sat down with my friends, Petunia and Lizzy, like usual. When I told them I was groupmates with Zip. . ."WHAT-" Petunia was shortly cut off, by Lizzy covering Petunias mouth. "That's not bad, isn't it?" Lizzy said, trying to smooth this conversation. I felt like I'm crying in defeat right now. "Do you think this isn't bad?" I mumbled, clearly finding the fact, I'm grouped with Zip, seemed bad to me. "Oh, come on. It's not that bad, like I was grouped with Skell, Riley, and Bubble." Lizzy said, I find that worse than mine. Though, Bubble seemed nice and pathetic. (I don't hate bubble or anything, sorry 😭😭)

[✰ Zip's Pov]
I found out that I'm grouped with Y/n, I felt defeated. I know my friends will laugh at me for that. I sat down with my friends, Edward, and Oliver, and I told them about my group. "Pfft, your grouped with Y/n? That manipulator little bitch?" Oliver laughs, I would find that funny if it wouldn't be me who's grouped with her, though in the bright side, I'm grouped with Edward. "Though. .  . She got her phone back, lucky for her." Oliver said, sounding rather irritated. That phone is filled with everybody's secrets. Even ours. . I wondered why I gave it back to her, maybe I'm just stupid at that time. "Anyways, how about we have a sleepover? I'm planning to invite the entire class. Execpt for her." Oliver said, I knew who that 'her' is. Y/n. Though, I know that wouldn't stop her from coming. Petunia would of course tell her friends about the sleepover. Even, Y/n.

┆┆ I will end here. Btw, you know where this is heading y'all >:3 ┆┆

┆┆ btw, sorry for not making an update for awhile, I had plenty of module. PLENTY. ┆┆