"How about to have threesome honey." The guy asked approaching tae.

"I'm in." She replied.

Both were fully drunk and was not in their senses. Taehyung was about to run away but the man was quick enough to grab him from his tiny waist.

Silent muffled sobs escaped from that little boy's mouth he can't even scream for help. Taehyung protested alot to get out from that man's grib but all went in vain when that girl also joined in and they both started dragging him into the room.

Taehyung kicked the man stomach but his feather like attacks did nothing to those monsters who were blind in l#st that time.

"No one can save you, come with us darling you will enjoy too."

Taehyung shooked his head crying pleading joining his tiny hands. But they didn't get affected just as the man was about to kiss him forcefully.

A hard dreadful punch landed on his face, which might broke his jaw.

Taehyung's eyes were tightly shut he felt a sudden harsh pull and he straight landed on someone hard yet warm chest a strong veiny hand got wrapped around his waist securely.

Just as taehyung opened his eyes he got shocked seeing the person when his bambi moist eyes met with the dark fiercy eyes of JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook glared at the guy with bloody red eyes, he didn't bothered to even glance at the girl out of respect as both of them were naked.

He was about to approach that guy hissing sitting on the floor but stopped when he felt how that adorable little being fisting his shirt crying hard while hidding his face in his chest.

He softly grabbed his face his heart skipped a beat finally seeing taehyung from this close. But his blood boiled again seeing him crying.

He softly pull taehyung behind him and rushed to that guy he was not looking less than any scary monster rightnow. He lifted up the guy choking his neck. Then again punched hard on his face.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!."

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM HUH?"

He punched on his stomach the guy chocked on his blood coming out from his mouth. In the meantime the security guards came and somehow pulled jungkook away who was mercilessly beating that guy.

The security took both of them away, jungkook turned back to taehyung with angry eyes who was sobbing silently hugging himself.

"Are you mad? WHAT WERE YOU DOING HERE ALONE?"

Taehyung flinched.

"WHAT IF I DON'T COME IN TIME, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THEY COULD DO TO YOU?" His hands were tightly gripping taehyung delicate shoulders demanding for answers.

Taehyung only sobbed looking at him.

"F*cking answer me damn!!"

But taehyung eyes got more tears he don't know how to tell him.

"Am I any idiot? I am talking to you SPEAK UP." He yelled getting furious.

"BEARRR!!!!." Kai rushed to him and hurriedly embraced his baby brother in his arms.

Jungkook's hyungs also came there.

"Sorry baby so sorry, hyung is so bad how can I leave my little cub alone in this place." Kai was consoling the crying taehyung his eyes were also teary.

Jungkook was only looking at them he was still very angry, he himself don't know why.

Kai backed away and wiped his tears softly, "Did he touched my bear anywhere?" He asked his voice was deep and serious now.

Taetae shooked his head crying hard.

"Hyungie they were very bad they tried to do bad things with taetae." He told him in sign language, sobbing.

"Ohh my little world." Kai hugged him again.

Jungkook looked at taehyung weirdly and confused, Why he is not talking? What's with those hand actions?

That's when he felt a tab on his shoulder. It was Jimin.

"He is Mute, He can't speak jungkook."

Jungkook looked at jimin in shock then at taehyung, guilt rushed over him. He felt a strange pain in his heart after knowing this.

Everytime whenever they meet taehyung only stare at jungkook which didn't get unnoticed by Jk. But whenever Jk tried to talk, taehyung never replied to him, at the end Jk got angry and used to think that he is messing around with him only. But the truth revealed on him today.

Kai wrapped that little fluff ball in his coat and walked to Jungkook.

"Thankyou I will consider this favour forever, you don't know what my brother is for me." Kai said holding tears in his eyes.

"It's ok, it was my duty." Jungkook replied his eyes fixed on taehyung, but taehyung wasn't looking at him, it hurts jungkook seeing taehyung ignoring him for the first time.

Whatever happened today he don't know why his heart was craving to embrace that bobba ball again and will never let him go.

Kai thanked him once again and left with taehyung.

While Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung's disappering figure.

"Hyung?"

"Yes." Jin replied.

"I want someone who can teach me sign language within one week, tommorow in my mansion." Jungkook said and also left.

Leaving Others in a great shock.

To be continue....

**************

Tell me how was it??
Also don't forget to vote and comment.❤❤