The Characters

[These pictures at AI generated!  I do not claim any credit or art style in these photos. These are just to show more ideas about the characters and settings to have a better imagination throughout the story. Thank you and enjoy :)]

[Main Character]Name: Milo WilsonAge: 18 years oldHeight: 5'8ftWeight: 120lbsRace: White/GermanResidence: Topaz villageFamily: Alix Wilson (father), Holly Wilson (mother)

[Main Character]
Name: Milo Wilson
Age: 18 years old
Height: 5'8ft
Weight: 120lbs
Race: White/German
Residence: Topaz village
Family: Alix Wilson (father), Holly Wilson (mother)

Personality Traits:
Sweet and Kind: Milo's innate kindness and sweetness make him approachable and compassionate towards others.
Selfless: He prioritizes the well-being of others, often putting their needs above his own.
Secretive: Despite his friendly nature, Milo harbors secrets, suggesting a complex inner world.
Gentle: His gentle demeanor reflects in his interactions and approach towards life.

Likes:
Humans and Animals: Milo's love extends to both humans and animals, showcasing his empathy and connection with living beings.
Friends: He values friendship, fostering strong bonds with those he cares about.
Home: Topaz village holds sentimental value for Milo, representing security and familiarity.
Helping Others: Milo finds fulfillment in assisting and supporting those in need.
Pineapple: A personal favorite, highlighting his simple pleasures.
Relaxing by the Hazel River: Nature serves as a source of relaxation and peace for Milo.

Dislikes:
Fighting: Conflict goes against Milo's nature, and he avoids it whenever possible.
Azrael: The specific dislike suggests a conflict or negative history with this character.
Yelling: Loud or aggressive behavior is unsettling for Milo.
His Own Mind and Body: Internal struggles, possibly related to self-esteem or mental health, contribute to Milo's dislike of his own thoughts and physical form.
Failing Others and Being Weak: Milo fears letting others down and appearing vulnerable, indicating a pressure to meet expectations and maintain strength.

Key Points:
Former King of Topaz Village: His early experience as a leader adds depth to his character and hints at a sense of responsibility beyond his years.
Struggles Under Pressure: Milo's difficulty in handling stress suggests vulnerabilities that he grapples with throughout the story.

Milo Wilson emerges as a multidimensional character, balancing kindness and selflessness with inner conflicts and vulnerabilities. His journey will likely explore themes of identity, resilience, and the complexities of human emotion.

 His journey will likely explore themes of identity, resilience, and the complexities of human emotion