Chapter-18( his first love)

YN'S POVE:-
I left my office and drove to the place where I always visit whenever I feel sad and happy. One of my favourite place.

I went near the one of the bench and sat there facing the beach. Feeling the surrounding. The cold air hitting my face. The view is just very beautiful.This place is so calm. Sun is going to set soon.

YN: "I shouldn't shout at her like that",...she signed heavily.

YN: "even I slapped her. I'm really a bad person."....she whisper.

Her tears started to flow. She tried herself best not to break. But she couldn't.

YN:" I'm the worse woman. In this reveng I didn't think about the people whom I hurting. Eomma...Appa I am missing you please come back or take me with you please",.....she cried.

YN:" Eomma everyone thinks that I'm strong and heartless woman but I'm not. I am the weakest person here.I hurt Jennie today. I'm really a bad sister.Your daughter wants you Appa and Eomma. Please come back and hug me tightly. Please....",

I mumbled and cried missing my mamma and appa . I tried my best to calm but couldn't. I maybe strong outside but I'm totally opposite of it inside. Most weakest person. I tried to ease the pain in my heart. Out of sudden someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to look at the person and I froze.

YN: "Taehyung?",

TAEHYUNG POV:-
I finished my work quickly today and drove to my one of my favourite place. I reached there. I come out from the car and smiled feeling the cold breeze. This beach. Yeah this place holds lots of memories of mine. I went near the beach. Feeling so calm. I looked arround. This place change a lot. Suddenly my gaze stop on a person who was sitting on the bench. She looks familiar. I went near her and tap on her shoulder. She turned around and get little shock.

TAEHYUNG: "Yniee? what happened why are you crying? You okay.?",...he asked worriedly.

YN:"I ... actually??",...I said and wipe my and turned around again facing the beach.tears

Taehyung signed and sit near yn.

TAEHYUNG:" Is everything okay ?...you cried so badly. Your eyes are red.", he said.

YN:"just feeling like crying",...I said.

Taehyung:" no one cry without a reason this badly.You can Share your problem. It will feel good. And I am your husband too,it's nothing wrong to share your sadness to your husband right ?.",...he said looking into her eyes.

Yn signed again.

YN:" I had a fight with my sister Jennie. I hurt her for some reasons and I feeling so hurt now.",...I said trying to control my tears.

TAEHYUNG:" regretting ",...he said

Yn look down knowing somehow he is right.But she did because of her good.

Taehyung looked at her and smiled a little. He get close to her and embrace her into a hug. Yn flinched a little but didn't move.

TAEHYUNG:" it's alright. Everyone made a mistake. And the biggest thing is when the person realise their mistakes. I won't ask you the reason but if you feel you are wrong then apologize hmmm",....he said and hug her more closely.

YN IN MIND:
I was really feeling sad after realising his words. But I flinched when he suddenly hug me. His embrace was so warm and calm. My mind want to push him. But my heart dont want to. I know I want this very badly. He is warm. he hug me tightly closing the gap between us completely. Taehyung why are you doing this to me. Why I feeling different whenever I'm with you.Don't do this. Stop worrying about me and caring me. I can't able to take my revenge. I want justice for my parents. Don't make hard for me Taehyung.