𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐳𝐨𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐀𝐧'𝐒 𝐞𝐗𝐞𝐂𝐮𝐓𝐢𝐎𝐧 𝐢𝐒 𝐟𝐀𝐧𝐒𝐞𝐑𝐯𝐢𝐂𝐞!!!!"

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

news: i am a fan of danganronpa! in today's episode we'll be discussing mikan tsumiki's execution.

so, lemme give a rundown of tsumiki's execution.

mikan wakes up in a faux hospital and monokuma comes running in with a large needle full of a suspicious green liquid. the cardboard walls of the hospital room fold down and a huge-ass arm rocket thingy comes flying in, knocking mikan off the hospital bed and onto said arm.

monokuma pumps the liquid into the arm, which causes it to convulse, ultimately pleasuring mikan in her areas until she orgasms. monokuma takes the needle out of the arm and it goes flying into space. mikan is totally dazed, as she just orgasmed, and has no idea. she ultimately does die from the impact of the roughly flying arm, a heart attack, or loss of oxygen in space.(if that makes sense)

*brittany broski's southern accent* okay, so, MAH THOUGHTS.

i think the execution was great, in all honesty. if i had to critique it, i feel like it should have a bit more detail or character. i don't have any example or suggestions but that's really all i have to say about my opinion.

BUT... LITERALLY EVERYONE IS SAYING IT'S FANSERVICE... NO THE HELL IT'S NOT???? mikan's execution is tackling her past trauma(sexual assult/abuse) and using it against her, along with adding her ultimate(she's the ultimate nurse) to make it burn a little more.

because of the sexual nature of the execution, people automatically assumed it was fanservice to please the horny fans out there. IT. IS NOT. it's tackling mikan's past with sexual assult/abuse. junko and/or monokuma is using mikan's trauma against her.

WELL BYE Y'ALL LOVE YAAAAA

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.