𝟎𝟓 ♯ 𝓃𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝓈𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝓊𝗽 𝒶𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.

CHAPTER FIVE . . .

━━━ ❛ never show up again. ❜ ♯

 ❜ ♯

Dahlia rhythmically tapped her foot on the ground of the elevator they were standing in. She chewed on her gum whilst she listened to the tiktoks her best friend was watching.

The girl turned towards Kaia, scanning her outfit once more. She wore black baggy jeans with a white tank top; on top of the latter, she wore a small black top with holes on it that reached above her chest. To finish, she wore helix earrings paired with a few necklaces and bracelets.

Dahlia, on the other hand, practically wore the same outfit but with the complete opposite colors — grey baggy jeans, black tank top and the same black top but in white. She also wore very similiar accessories, but her helix earrings had a chain with small stars on top of it.

"Girl, damn, we look hot." she smiled, attracting her best friend's attention, who smiled back.

"Hell yes we do! Especially with this kind of makeup."

They both had a smokey eye look that Kaia put on both of them. Astonishingly beautiful is how you could describe them — even if the outfit wasn't too elegant, it still showed clear signs of fashion knowledge.

The pair left the elevator to be on their way to Chan's apartment, which they got invited to because of his birthday.

However, the closer they got to the specific door, the louder men's voices got — lowering their own tone of voice instead.

One glance at each other and Kaia pressed her finger on the doorbell, allowing the sound to echo through the apartment. Momentarily there was silence, then a low chattering could be heard, leaving the girls not much to imagination other than the fact that the men may be deciding who would be the unlucky one to get up and open the door.

Eventually, Jeongin opened the door, widely smiling at the pair. "Hello! You've finally arrived." said the man, still smiling as he happily took in hand the bag of pastry Dahlia was holding.

He let them in, closing the door behing them. Now, the chattering was much more clear and even recognizable at most points.

Dahlia realized that the five men she met the other day were the ones talking, and funnily enough, she also heard Chan — obviously —, Seungmin and Jisung.

"You were very nice by bringing these," he started, taking a swift look at the pastries. "Thank you."

"Of course, we're happy we were even invited." The girl smiled, truth be told, there was absolutely no reason for them to be invited. Sure, they hanged out with them and they've always been friends with Seungmin, but was that even considered enough to be so close with a whole friend group?