Chapter 38

A black luxury car parked on a commercial street, one foot got out of the car door, the black leather shoes on the feet were polished.

Chi Yousheng took off his sunglasses, revealing a pair of panda eyes, with despair in his tired eyes.

He asked the bodyguard behind him: "Is this here?"

The bodyguard: "Yeah, it can't be wrong. That mask is a sex toy designed by the master Silly Bulajie. Because it is so Silly Bulajie, the whole T city has only They are sold here."

Chi Yousheng: "Isn't that just an ordinary mask?"

Bodyguard: "No, that is a mask with a special purpose. The feathers on it can be removed to scratch the itch, and the drills on it are The aphrodisiac function can not only blindfold the eyes, but also bind them."

Chi Yousheng said: "..."

So, what kind of existence is the omega he sleeps with that corrupts the family tradition?

Chi Yousheng walked into the "pink&orange" store with a group of bodyguards. The sensor glass door opened automatically, and Chi Yousheng saw rows of sexy underwear with soft fabrics, unique shapes, and leakage...

to satisfy lust and realize fantasies, but... not at all immodest.

As an ALPHA who is extremely chauvinistic, lives a strict life, and is even a bit rigid, Chi Yousheng really didn't expect that there would be people selling these things openly.

He picked up the various props on the shelves, frowned, and opened his eyes.

Chi Yousheng said contemptuously: "...This is too unseemly. He is probably not a good omega."

The bodyguard: "We can only find out that the omega bought the mask here, but we can't determine which customer it is. ."

"Yeah." Chi You responded, frowning and looking around the store. There was no one in the store. Three minutes later, he was greeted by a small square robot made of stainless steel.

"Hello, welcome to Pink Orange, we will try our best to select the most suitable sexy underwear for you. We have everything you need." The robot said calmly in an electronically synthesized voice.

Chi Yousheng's eyebrows twitched, "I'm not here to buy anything from your boss."

The robot was unmoved: "Dear customer, the intelligent shopping guide assistant reminds you that when you inquire about the latest underwear, please answer '1', and the product will be returned, exchanged and sold. Please answer '2' for post-service, '3' for VIP membership card, '4' for checkout inquiry discounts, '5' for anonymous purchase and door-to-door delivery, and '6' for manual service."

Chi Yousheng Frowning, "Haven't the kind of artificially retarded people a hundred years ago who could only ask questions and answer questions have been eliminated by now?"

The bodyguard was very attentive: "It doesn't look like there is one. Not only is it not there, it is still in good condition."

Robot: "No valid sound was detected. Please say it again. If your problem is solved, please rate our service."

Chi You lowered his eyes. What kind of artificial intelligence is a robot that cannot communicate effectively? In this situation, what kind of artificial retardation is needed? Just give him a real person. Chi Yousheng raised his face and said, "666."

The robot said: "No valid sound was detected, please say it again."

Chi Yousheng gritted his teeth, "6!"

The robot finally reacted, "We are connecting you to the artificial intelligence Service, please wait..."

The beeping busy tone sounded and then disappeared. A head popped out from behind the bar at the end of the store. Chengzi was sleepy and stared at him: "Who is so stupid that he doesn't know how to buy by himself? Aren't there all online stores now? Well, I have to serve him personally..."

Chi Yousheng said: "..."

Chi Yousheng strode towards him, picked up the orange like a chicken, and stared at him. He recognized this person. He slept with this omega that day, because this omega didn't smell like O! Moreover, he knows this omega!

Chengzi was pulled up, muttered for a while, yawned, and saw Chi Yousheng's face clearly in his blurred vision.

He shuddered and woke up instantly.

Chi Yousheng grinded his molar teeth, "Xiaochi's messy deskmate?"

Chengzi: "..."

Chi Yousheng: "Are you the dwarf??"

Chengzi: "You are short!"

Chi Yousheng: "That day Are you the one I'm sleeping with???"

Cheng Zi clicked his tongue, "Can you speak more tactfully, not so bluntly?"

Chi Yousheng: "..."

As if giving up the struggle, Chi Yousheng put him back on the ground. , "You are the omega who aspires to shoot sexy movies in outer space."

Chi Yousheng always remembers this omega, because this omega is so unconventional and deviant. The people he comes in contact with follow the rules and abide by ethics, and they will never put private matters on the table so loudly and make people laugh.

Seeing that he remembered her, Chengzi felt confident: "That's right."

Chi Yousheng breathed out, "You can make conditions."

Chengzi was very happy: "Five million, stay out of my sight."

Chi Yousheng raised his hand, The bodyguard behind him understood. Immediately, a large amount of money was transferred to Orange's bracelet account.

Chengzi looked at the numbers added to his account and was in a happy mood. "Okay, I received the money. You can leave."

Chi Yousheng not only did not leave, but also sat on his pink sofa, looking at Chengzi. "What's your name?"

After winning a huge sum of money, he was actually in a good mood. Chengzi rolled his eyes and

said, "Chen Chengcheng." Chi You choked, "Which 'chen's are there?"

Chengzi sat back on the bar. Playing with his nails, "It has nothing to do with you."

Chi Yousheng asked again: "How old are you?"

Chengzi was impatient: "I'm eight months older than your brother. I'm an adult. Don't worry."

Chi Yousheng lowered his eyes and thought. , "When are you free?"

Chengzi looked at him, "What do you want to do? Do you suspect that I will use the child to blackmail you in the future? You still need to go for a physical examination." His

face darkened, Chi You said in a serious voice: "Find time to get married. "

Chi Yousheng looked like he would have to make do with him in the next life and would hang himself soon. Chengzi asked in disbelief: "...You want to marry me? Don't go crazy."

Chi Yousheng raised his eyes, "Otherwise? Won't I marry you? Do you think permanent marks are so easy to fool?"

Chengzi stood up suddenly, "I don't need you to pick me up as a stray cat, I don't agree!"

Chi You said with a cold face, "Then what should you do when you are in estrus?"

Chengzi became angry and angrily said Chi Yousheng pushed him out, "I won't marry you anyway, get out now!"

The bodyguard Chi Yousheng brought over was not someone to be trifled with, and it was not easy for Cheng Zi to push him out.

He had an idea and took the "boxing gloves" on the table to defend himself.

These gloves were not taken away by Chi Shuyi when he came last time. The young housekeeper said they could help him defend himself.

Chengzi said majestically, "My weapon is amazing. This is my territory. You should leave quickly."

‧The

three-day military training is over. On the playground, the four camps of omegas sang the last military song before disbanding on the spot.

As soon as they were dismissed, they immediately ran up and surrounded the four officers. The four officers ran faster than them, and it slowly turned into a chase.

Only Chi Shu was stunned.

The omega next to him patted his shoulder, "Why don't you run along? The omega who can catch up with the four officers can ask for a kiss from them! This is T-big practice!"

Chi Shuyi's picture turned red. Turn your face slowly. In fact, he was a little delirious all day today.

"Oops! No matter how I run, I can't catch up!" The omega looked at Chi Shuyi and exclaimed, "Why is there an extra tooth mark on your chin? Who bit it?"

Thinking of something, Chi Shuyi's face became more and more charming, "...It wasn't someone who bit me, it was me."

"...How did you bite yourself?" The omega was confused, "By the way, my name is Yu Man, and you are Chi Shuyi, right? I saw you were in military training. I haven't spoken a word since, and I haven't said hello to you before, let's make friends now!"

Chi Shu is also a boring gourd, and Yu Man wants to say hello to him several times, but can't find a suitable excuse.

Chi Shuyi nodded, holding the tooth mark on his chin with one hand, and shook hands with his new friend, "Hello."

"I'm sorry for dragging you into the water before." Yu Man waved to Chi Shuyi, "Let's play together in Chief Yan's anonymous wife group from now on~ I'm very enthusiastic. If you need anything, you can call me for help!"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

There are not many people on the playground anymore. All dressed up, the little housekeeper picked him up and took him home.

As soon as Chi Shuyi got in the car, he huddled in the passenger seat. Holding her legs with both hands and lowering her head, her whole body exuded a little bit of the elegant fragrance of gardenia.

In front of many people, he was kissed by Yan Qing. At least, the three instructors knew it.

Okay, so nervous. Nervous till now.

Seeing that he remained silent, the little housekeeper said: "Little master, are you sad? The master has to attend a meeting after the military training and has to pick up something in person, so he doesn't go home with the little master. Yes."

Chi Shu also didn't respond. It wasn't

until Chi Shuyi's bracelet shook and Xiao Yuelao's familiar voice came that he slowly raised his head from his knees, "Xiao Yuelao?"

Xiao Yuelao said: "Yes, that's my dear. Now, Xiao Yuelao will continue to issue marking tasks!"

Chi Shuyi blushed, "...Why didn't you show up during the military training."

If Xiao Yuelao had helped him that night in his dormitory, maybe now it would be Loved people.

Xiao Yuelao held up a baby's fat face, "Because the system automatically detected that the little master needs military training a few days ago, the plan to seduce the master has to be temporarily shelved, so Xiao Yuelao has not been online these days. You can't force the little master to follow Master, will you stage a uniform play?"

Chi Shuyi: "..."

Xiao Yuelao looked at Chi Shuyi with his black bean eyes, "By the way, why is there an extra circle of teeth marks on the little master's chin?"

The little housekeeper also asked. He passed his tactile stick and said, "Yes, the little housekeeper knows that this tooth mark belongs to the master, and it was the master who bit the little master."

Chi Shu also covered the circle of teeth marks and said lightly: "...it's still a mark. Let's do it."

"Okay! Xiao Yuelao has mastered the second secret of the primary skill volume! That's it... this way... and this way..." Xiao Yuelao whispered into Chi Shuyi's ear.

Xiao Yuelao: "The purpose of Upanishad II is to do everything possible to create a romantic atmosphere. I believe the little master can do it!"

Chi Shuyi nodded slowly, "I understand..."

It was nine o'clock that night.

The lights in the bedroom were dim, with only a few sparsely lit candles. Red rose petals lay on the floor of the bedroom in a path that extends to the bed, and finally the petals gather into a heart shape on the bed.

The little housekeeper took advantage of Chi Shuyi's absence and placed several boxes and a bottle of unknown liquid on their bedside table.

It moved to the bathroom door and knocked, "Little master, do you need me to help you?"

Chi Shuyi was inside and hummed softly, "Yes."

The little housekeeper walked through the white mist of the bathroom, Chi Shuyi was completely soaked in the bathtub, with only his head exposed outside. Her wet hair stuck behind her ears, and her ears were white and tender.

A pair of robotic hands dripped rose essential oil into the bathtub. The little butler said: "Everything is ready outside. Just wait for the master to come back. Just remind the little master that when you start flirting, you can turn off the wall lamp. The little butler has set the process. As long as If you turn off that wall lamp, fluorescent lights will come down from the ceiling, as if you are in the Milky Way."

Just imagining this scene is very emotional. Chi Shuyi sniffed, "I want to ask, what kind of posture should I use at the beginning?"

He was waiting for Yan Qing on the bed, not knowing what kind of posture he should use to make the first impression.

Little Butler: "Based on the little housekeeper's years of accumulated experience. The little master has the following two positions to choose from. The first is for the beauty to lie on her side. The little master lies on his side on the bed facing the door and supports his head with his hands. This position It can greatly concave and convex the little master's buttocks line, outline the waistline and pull it into the leg line. The second position is for the beauty to sleep on her stomach. The little master lies on the bed, with her round butt facing the door, and she can choose to raise her little feet. In short, she needs to move Move. This way you can show your innocence while retaining your sexiness to the greatest extent."

Chi Shu also shrank into the water.

Little housekeeper: "I have contacted the master just now, and he will be home in 15 minutes."

Little housekeeper: "Please rest assured, I will ask for leave from the school appropriately the next day based on your physical condition. Please don't have any questions. " concerns."

Chi Shu also said: "..."

Little Butler: "Master, do you want to eat something? With your physical strength, there is a high probability that you will be very uncomfortable in the middle."

"Eat?" Chi Shu also remembered that he had indeed not eaten much all night.

The little housekeeper's robot hand brought him a pack of compressed biscuits, "These are red bean-flavored compressed biscuits, which are enough to provide the calories needed next."

Those were the compressed biscuits Yan Qing prepared for him at Wulong Mountain. I have been keeping the two packets of Chi Shu for a long time, not wanting to take them apart and eat them.

He stretched out his wet hand from the water and took it, "Red bean flavor?"

"Well, the owner specially customized the flavor for you."

Chi Shuyi took a deep breath, "Okay, you go out Come on, I'm going to change clothes."

"Okay, I wish you a nice night."

There was a set of pink lace nightgown on the hanger next to her.

Chi Shuyi patted his face, feeling calm.

Being able to mark it is naturally the best thing. Can't mark, try harder next time.

Even if Yan Qing makes a verbal commitment, his contribution can increase the relationship between the couple.

He stood up from the water. His body was three times whiter than the incandescent lamp in the bathroom, and he smelled of fragrant roses. Chi Shuyi covered his body with a thick bath towel, stepped out of the bathtub with bare feet, and took away the nightgown on the hanger.